Epilogue

Toby

"We gather here to day to celebrate the joy that Jacqueline Cadence Boeing brought to the world. Her bravery, her spirit and her love of life was cherished by many. Now here to speak is her brother, Toby" I forced my legs to walk towards the podium.

I stepped onto the platform and cleared my throat.

"JC was the only person I truly loved in this life, she was my only sister. She was my best friend. She was guardian of secrets. JC fought bravely, she never gave up. I'm not going to let this get sappy, but, maybe my sister was a drug dealer. Maybe she was a slut. But all I know for sure, is that I love her to the moon and back" I smiled at the open casket and steppted of the podium.

I walked over to the large, black oak casket.

I kneeled down and saw my beautiful sister.

Her hair was slightly wavy, she had no make-up on.

Her arms were crossed over her chest, I reached into my pocket and pulled out my dads dog tag.

Sergeant Murphy Boeing
#14532

I lifted up JC's head and placed it around her neck.

Then I placed a folded piece of notebook paper in her hand.

It was blank, it was supposed to be.

She could write her new life.

The End

Playlist~

Till It's Gone-Yelawolf

Serial Killer-Lana Del Rey

Best Friend- Yelawolf ft.Eminem

Shut up and Dance- Walk the Moon