Naruto felt like his face was on fire.

"What's with that reaction? A beautiful woman such as myself is throwing herself at you, and you look like you are about die of a heart attack," she pouted, "or maybe...I'm just not pressing the right buttons—"

"I HAVE TO GO!" Naruto jumped back and got up from the pool, only realizing too late his mistake.

"Oooooh what do we have heeeeere?" Hanabi asked, the sultriness in her eyes unmistakable as they stood fixed on the massive pole in front of her.

"I-I can explain! T-This isn't what it looks—gah!"

She reached out and took his dick into her soft—yet firm—grip, running her fingers up and down along its sides teasingly. After a few minutes she stopped and began lowering her head down towards it.

"Wait Hanabi don't—!"

The brown haired girl licked the tip of his shaft, causing him to stop talking and suck in his breathe. Enjoying the reaction, Hanabi kept going, loving her tongue around the top a little longer before making her way down.

WHAT. THE. FUUUUCK. Naruto gritted his teeth as he felt her slowly drag her tongue upwards on the side of his cock while fondling his sack. She repeated this a few times before planting a kiss on the head and pulling back. Before he could even say anything, she opened her mouth and wrapped it around his dick, causing him to gasp and tense up. She began to suck and bob her head, managing to take in a little over half of it before it reached the back of her throat, causing her to gag slightly; still, she refused to pull away and instead continue to suck while dragging her tongue against its underside.

Fuck, shit, fuck! What the hell is going on?! This isn't a dream, this is real! So why the fuck is Hanabi—guh! He gripped the side of the pool tight enough for his fingers to sink into to sand, damnit it, I feel like I'm about to burst! I need to hold it in! I need to—

"Geez Naruto..."

He looked down and saw Hanabi pulling herself off, while still holding on to his cock, and pressing its shaft against her cheek.

"If you want to cum you can you know," she kissed his cock before taking it in her mouth again.

That did it.

Grabbing onto her head, Naruto let out a guttural groan right as he finally came in her mouth, rope after rope gushing out to the point where it filled her mouth completely. The heiress closed her eyes and moaned softly, relishing the hot, sticky liquid being poured in to the point where her cheeks began to bulge. Once he was finally done, she began gulping it all down, he lips pressed tightly around his shaft until the last drop slid down her throat. She finally let go, causing him to stumble back and his dick to pop out of her mouth, traces of cum and drool hanging from it; running her finger across her lips, she licked it clean before smiling at him.

"Delicious; but—"

She jumped at him, straddling down his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck again, ensuring that she was at eye level with the red faced shinobi.

"It's not enough. I want more; and, more importantly, I want it NOW."

"I...I..." he stammered incomprehensibly.

"Come on Naruto, I know you want it just as much as I do; in fact," she rubbed her hot sex against his, causing it to get hard almost immediately, "I know you want it even more."

"W-What? I-I d-don't—"

"Shhh," she pressed her finger against his lips, "don't lie to me, I know the truth. I know that my prude of a sister can barely satisfy you, that you are pent up and desperately need some sort of release."