How can you push me?! I will break your face understood? Play the task like a task.

.
.

Sid was controlling his Laughter because he Just loves when his shehnaaz becomes angry with other boys!

.

In this task also, paras mahira called sana jealous but sana was determined to win the task!

She just looked at the housemates and said...

Sana :

Meko game k baare mein kisi se gyaan nahi chahiye!

I don't want any knowledge about game from anyone.

Kyun ki pehle hi bohot gyaan hai mere mein!

Because I have a lot of knowledge already.

Or rahi baat game ki toh maa hu mai tum logo ki agar game khelne lag padi toh!

If it's the matter of the game then I am your mother in that.

So it's better ki meko mere tarha hi rehne doh!

So it's better let me stay the way  I am !

Jada bakwaas Karoge na toh tumhara game tumhare upar hi khelne ka daam rakhti hu.

If you will speak nonsense then I will play your game on you.

.
.
.

As per as her determination, hard work and full support from sid, sana won the task along with vishal and both of them became the contender of captainship!

.
.

When bigg boss announced it, sid clapped loudly while sana was super excited after listening this!

Vishal came and hugged sana while kissing her cheek.

Sid, the sneaky and chant shukla noticed the scenario and well, he didn’t like that at all.

He made an irritated face!!

.
.

She looked at him and ran towards him while giggling.

She hugged him but he didn’t hug her making her confused..

Sana: kya hua?

What happened?

Sid whispered,

Sid : chummi li usne?

Did he kiss you?

Sana: hein?

Sid: chummi li na usne? ( He kissed you right?) , He kissed your cheeks right?

Sana : maine nahi kiya tha,usne khud ki hai.

I didn't do it, he did it on his own.

Sid pushed her a little but she held his arms and said...

Sana:

Yaar bebu maine sacchi nahi kiya kuch!!

Bebu I didn't do it honestly !

Bas thoda overexcited ho gyi thi.

I was just a little over excited.

Sorry sorry!!

Sid: ok chal...

Sana: nahi tu hug kar Pehle!

No firstly hug me.

Sid: mood nahi hai ..

I don't have the mood.

Sana: mood baana fir! Hug kar!  Sorry bol rahi hu na?

Make your mood then and hug me. I am saying sorry right?

Sid made a face, still couldn’t ignore the adorable face she made!

So he hugged and congratulated her making her the happiest.

.
.

But one thing he was sure that he doesn’t like the boys of the house because his girl is Very pretty and entertaining!

So anybody can enjoy her company but his feelings made him this much selfish that he wants her pampering, her time, her love, Care and attention.

He doesn’t want to share her with anyone!

.
.

At night, they both were having a night walk!

His hand was in her shoulder while her hand was in his waist, they were walking side by side!

The height difference between them make them the adorable couple!!

.
.

Sana: sidharth ek baat puchu?

Sidharth can I ask you something?.

Sid: hmm...

Sana: mai game kyun khelne lag padi hu?

Why have I started playing the game?

Sid: matlab?

What do you mean?.

Sana: matlab jaise mai abhi captain banna chahti hu, khud k liye khelna chahti hu, aisa kyun.?

I mean , now I want to become The captain and I want to play for myself. Why so?

Sid: toh kya buri baat hai usme baby?  Apne liye toh khelna hi chahiye na?.

Then what is wrong in this baby?! You should play for yourself right?

Sana:

nahi par Pehle mai logo k liye khelna pasand karti thi par aab mai khud hi game mein ghus rahi hu!

No I loved to play for people before but now I am getting involved in the game.

Meko change Karna hai ye apne mein.

I want to change this  thing in myself.

Meko pehle jaisa helpful hi rehna hai or chahe kuch bhi ho jaye, show toh tu hi jeet raha hai.

I want to stay helpful the way I used to be. Because no matter what happens, you will win the show.

.
.

Sid: accha?  ( Really?!);

Sana:

Haan, or jaab tu hota hai na?.

Taab meko game ya duniya daari ki padwa nahi hai...

Yes , and when you are with me, I don't care about the world.

Jaab taak sidharth shukla baat karta hai mere se, taab taak mai sab ko khush rakhungi.

Till Sidharth Shukla will talk to me, I will keep the whole world happy.

Nahi kar raha toh bhar mein jaye duniya, saara kuch bhar mein gya!

And if he is not talking to me, then I don't care about the world, about anything.

Meko meri khushi chahiye!

I want my happiness.

.
.

He gave her a soft smile, his eyes had love thinking about the depth of her love for him!

Sid: toh fir tu ye dua kar ki mai na niklu or end taak rahu iss show mein!

Then pray so that I can stay in the house till the end.

Sana: end taak kya? Trophy jeet k jayega tuuu, dekh lena!!

Why till end? You will win the trophy.

He just smiled after seeing her confidence in him and hugged her tightly...

He kissed her head and whispered.

Sid: pehle kyun nahi mili tu mujhe? Jaab se tu mil gyi, jeene ki waja mil gya❤️

Why couldn't I find you before? When I found you, I found the reason to live.

.
.
.
.
.

Keep loving ❤️