Ending Thoughts

Ok so this part of the story is done. I have been debating on writing a sequel where we add Steve but school has been kicking my ass. As well as my mental health hasn't been the best. I want to write a sequel where Steve talks to reader and Bucky about his feelings but I just haven't had the energy but I just finished reading the comments on all these and I freaked. It means a lot that people are reading these and that I am not just some writer that's going to be here one minute then gone the next.

Reader comments are always welcome as well as feedback it is heavily appreciated and wanted.

A few things I want to clarify. I love Tony as a character I love his portrayal and it hurt to write him as the "villain" but it just felt right for this context that he be the ex. There are some parts where it is definitely canon divergent and I as a writer normally just diverge from canon because I write to get away from the realities of my life. Also because one day I hope to be a fully published author. My parents sadly don't believe I will be able to do that but I try.most of the time my mental health isn't the best so I need to take long breaks from writing and posting but if you follow my Tumblr mx-barnes there is also a bunch of my other writings. Some cross over. Also I am working on building my ao3.

Thank you all for reading and of this is continued to be well received I will be making a sequel so please look out for that in the future.