Mission commence

Začať od začiatku

"Since Han and Yeji failed to convince you to escape, they asked me if I could do anything, but I told them it was highly unlikely considering we never were as close."

"But either way, you need to listen to them Felix. I've seen Hyunjin occasionally down there when he went out, but he changed, like the light dissipated from his soul. Didn't your family ever contact you about it?" Felix sighed. "They did, but I refused them. Yes I know that they're my best option for safety right now, but I just want to see him again, even if it's the last time of me seeing anything."

"Aish, I swear you and Hyunjin are the same. Your both stubborn as a walnut." Felix chuckled, "Well I did live with that asshole for more than 2 years."

"You know." Soobin started. "I still believe Hyunjin isn't going to fulfill his mission." Felix scoffed in disbelief. "I wish, but who knows. Maybe something unexpected will happen, and the tables will turn."

"I feel like they wi— Felix."

Felix listened to Soobins change in words as he looked at Soobin who diverted his gaze towards his apartment window. Soobin looked closer until he spot a red dot that was moving in straight line towards Felix. His eyes widened in realization as he pushed Felix backward; his seat falling backwards.

Felix panicked, "Soobin! A- Are you O- ok?!" Soobin shook his head furiously; making Felix sigh in relief.

"Felix we're out of time." Soobin breathed out. "W- what do we do?!" Soobin looked back towards Felix's bedroom. The door was cracked open. "Run for it."

Felix looked over to the door where soobin was indicating, "O- ok. B- but what about y- you?" Felix stuttered.

"I'll be right behind, now on the count of three." Soobin explained. "1.......2......3!" Felix made his way towards the door, Soobin following behind.

Soobin shut the door instantly once they were both inside, "They're after me." Soobin nodded.

"Then, does that mean Hyunjin is here?" Soobin hesitated before answering, "I- I don't know. If he was here. Then you would probably already be dead by now. If Hyunjin isn't hesitating." Felix's heart rate slightly increased, but stopped when soobins eyes widened when they saw someone hanging off the building; trying to crash into the window.

"Felix watch out!" Soobin dashed toward Felix; pushing him out of the way. But the man still made his way inside, crashing into the window, making thousands of pieces. Soobin went into protective mode and shielded Felix like his life depended on it. The man slowly rose up, making Felix shiver in fear. But soobin showcased none of that, his anger only surfacing as he kept thinking that this was the organization that took away Yeonjun, his boyfriend he missed dearly. Maybe even the love of his life.

The man approached soobin slowly, making soobin push all of his anger into his fist. He launched it towards the masked individual, until he caught it.
"Fuck! What the fuck is your problem huh! You guys love taking people away from their loved ones, while threatening them in the process?! I'm not gonna let the same thing happen to these two for what you did to Yeonjun and me. So just fucking let us go!"

Then the individual mumbled something which soobin couldn't quite coherent. His hand started shaking as he gripped onto soobins hand, the masked individual then reached for his hand as he started to pull his mask down.