Special Chapter 🔪

{"Hey guys! I wanted to thank you all SO SO SO much for 800+ views on my book!! Eeeekkkkkk!!!! I've never been so happy before that so many people actually read my book! Thank you guys!!! 💟❤💛💚💙💜💗 I also wanted to apologize for being gone for SO long, stuff in my real life have been getting really stressful and right now my main focus is on school & family stuff...I hope you guys understand, if you don't than go right ahead! I hope you guys enjoy this special chapter and who knows maybe you guys will get an art reveal!! 😉😁"}

~~~~~~~~~~

"MONTY GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING PHONE!!!!!" I yelled, "NEVER!!! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!" I growled- "FINE!!! HAVE IT YOUR WAY!!!" I quickly walked over to Y/N to tell her what happened, *After I explained* "Oh! What if we prank him?! Like what if you pretend to be like a new badass night guard or something!!" Y/N said with stars in her eyes. "Like I'm not already badass!! But fine-" "Then lets goooo!!!" Y/N grabbed my hand and dragged me away. [30 minutes later] "Woah!! Murder you look so good gurl!!!" Y/N exclaimed, "Why thank you!" I said smirking, tilting my shades down like Monty. "Now lets go prank that gator!!" [Once we arrive at the Pizza Plex] "Okay Okay, you ready?" I nodded, "Okay lets go," as we walked inside I saw Monty looking around the area, probably looking for me & Y/N. "Welcome to the Pizza Plex, Sora!! I so glad to finally meet you!! After Murder retired...I didn't think anybody would fill in her position so quickly, ya know?" Y/N said acting all sad, "Yeah, I know, I'm sorry about your friend Murder...wish I couldn've met them!" I said also acting sad-ish, "Well, anyways lets have you meet the animatronics!" Y/N said, "Oh! Look theres Monty!! HEY MONTY!!!" Y/N yelled, waving Monty over. "Yeah Y/N- wait who's this chick?" Monty said sliding his glasses down a bit, "Oh, this is the new night guard!!" Y/N said fiddling with her fingers, "N.E.W night guard. . . ? What about Murder?!" Monty said sadness and anger clearly showing in his tone of voice. "She...She uhh...retired Monty. . . " Y/N said with tears in her eyes, "What. . . ?. . . . no. . .nO. . .NO!!! SHE CANT JUST LEAVE US!!! SHE CANT JUST GET UP AND LEAVE!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!" Monty roared, his tail breaking a map bot behind him, "Hey! Monty right? Chill out man! She was just some night guard, no need to get so emotional!!" I said harshly at him as I let out a scuff. "You don't EVER say that about Murder EVER again!! And if you so much as TOUCH Y/N I won't hesitate to bite you head off, clear little missy!?" Monty roared in my face with anger, "Uhm...yeah- whatever. . ." I responded breath-less. After Monty stomped off I quickly started to wipe tears off my face that I had just felt drip from my eyes, "Murder?! Are you crying?! Oh! Murder....~" Y/N said as she gave me a deep hug and I cried my eyes out on her shoulder. "We- *hicup* We went to- *hicup* to far, Y/N!" I cried out clinging to her shoulder, "I know, I know. . . . why don't you go talk to him and to ok him it was you, okay? If you need anything just yell, okay?" Y/N said holding me by the shoulders, "Okay," I responded as I left in the direction of were Monty went a few minutes ago. As I soon reached his door I heard banging, he's probably breaking things again, I knocked on his door. "Monty? Hey, its Murder. . ." the banging instantly stopped, I heard quick stomping and his tail swaying back & forth, the door flew open and Monty's red eyes had became a pink-ish color. "Murder?" Monty asked sniffing ever so lightly, "Yep! That's me! I'm uh...I'm also the new 'night guard'. . . ." I said looking at the ground fiddling with my figures, "You. . . OMG!! MURDER I'M SO SORRY!!!" Monty said worried and quickly kneed down to my height so over look me as to see if I had any injures. "It's fine. . . I'm okay! Really!" I said gives him small smile, "No, No its not!" Monty said growling low, He picked me up and walked back over to were Y/N was, picked her up as well, and then walked back to his room. "Monty?" I asked, "Hmm..." He hummed, "What are you doing?" Y/N asked as Monty took a seat on his couch still holding us, "Taking a nap" Monty said snuggling into both me & Y/N. I looked at Y/N, with a tomato face, Y/N looked at me, with a tomato face, we were both simping. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we Monty?!" Y/N asked looking around the strange room, "I don't know. . . stay nearby" Monty said looking around  as well. "Hello guys! Your here to react to Security Breach tic tok memes!! Mostly they will be about Monty, but the others are in there too. Enjoy~" I said starting the video. {https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hrx59HvddYw} [It won't let me put the actual video up so you get a link] (After said video of many laughs, anger, confusion, blushing and other madness) "That was amazing!!" Y/N said smiling, "I agree" said Monty as he looked over at me, "hm? Oh yeah! I agree as well!!" I said also smiling. "ONTO THE NEXT VIDEO!!!!" I said as the next video loaded up, {https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p6vs4xjAhz4} [Another link] ( After that video filling with ALL KINDS OF STUFF!!! If you couldn't notice I'm getting lazy >:P ) "Well! That's all I had for you 2 today you guys can leave now" I said teleporting them away, "Byeeeeeee!!!!! 💘" 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed this special chapter - even though its a peace of shit!! 😁 Lots of love & hugs!! Thank you guys!! Stay safe! 💟❤💛💚💙💜💗 ~Murder-Chan

{1008 Words}