What do I do now?!

"Hope ya guys enjoy this!! Sorry if it isn't very long...its easier for me to do short/semi-short chapters for you guys!! 💚"

~~~~

Y/N Pov.

~~~~

As I walked to my bosses office I felt something off, 'oh no- boss is definitely pissed about what happened' I reached my bosses office, I quickly fixed my hair before walking in, closing the door behind me and taking a seat in front of my boss, Josh. "Hello....Y/N" Joss said between gritted teeth, I smiled innocently, "Hello Boss, what seems to be the problem?" He sighed with frustration, "You Y/N!! YOU!! You keep getting out of line!! NOT following the rules!!!" I gasped, "I never did anything of the sort!! The incident from earlier was because the man was sexualy harassing me - " I was cut off by my head wiping to the right, my left side of my face stung so bad it brought tears to my eyes. I widened my eyes and slowly lifted my hand to touch my stinging face, I winced when I touched it. "THAT'LL TEACH YOU!!! YOU WORTHLESS BITCH!!!" Joss yelled at me, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!! YOUR FIRED!!!" He yelled as I quickly stood up and ran out of the room, tears ran down my face like a waterfall. Costumers around me gasped or looked angry at the sight of me as I pushed pass them to exit the building. As soon as I got out of the place I ran and ran until I got home, I quickly unlocked the door, walked in, locked the door behind me, and ran into my room falling on my bed sobbing. My face hurt like a bitch so I got up after 5 minutes of trying to stop crying and went to the bathroom, "OH MY GOD!!" I yelled as I looked in my bathroom mirror...there was a huge bruise on my face where my boss er- EX Boss slapped me. I sighed and went to grab bandages to over it up. After I got my self calmed & bandaged up I changed into PJ's and went to go grab the ice cream from my freezer. Once I got my ice cream & spoon I flooped onto the couch and flipped the TV on, while looking for something good to watch I stopped when I saw an add about a Pizza Plex? No MEGA pizza plex!! And it was hiring!! I quickly dialed the number on the screen and waited for someone to answer the phone, a women's voice came over the line. "Hello this is the Mega Pizza Plex! What can I do for ya?" The lady asked "Umm yes, I was wondering about hiring?" "Oh! Of course!!" I smiled and got my resume for the info the lady needed who I later found out was named Vanessa. "Well your all sent to go Y/N!! I'll see you here tomorrow at 9:00, ok?" Vanessa said with a cheerful tone of voice, "Yes of course! See you tomorrow Vanessa!" I said and hung up after saying goodbye. I sighed, 'I got fired...and now I'm working in a Pizza place with human looking animatronics.....so fucking weird'

~Bloody-Chan {533 Words}