Ch.5 Ep.3 The Downfall

(Play the song towards the end of the chapter, if you want to of course.<3) -Dice

Y/n's POV:

The four of us are quietly walking to the cannery on the roof, trying to stay hidden, we end up finding a broken window that we can hop in to enter. We all crouch down. "Let's get Vander and get out." Vi says to the three of us. Vi goes down first to make sure it's safe then I follow, Mylo and Claggor behind me.

We sneak around, crouching looking for Vander, trying to to get caught. Vi spots Vander in a room chained up to a chair at the end of the hall. She motions for us to follow her.

We enter the room, Vi takes off her hood and hugs Vander, "Vi? What are you doing here?" He asks. "We're breakin' you out." Vi says pulling away from the hug. "Mylo." She says. "On it." Mylo opens the bag and gets his pick lock and goes to work with Vanders locks.

"How... how did you get in?" Vander asks us. "There's guards everywhere." He finishes. "It was easy. We found an broken window and..." she stops. "Shit, I thought that this was to easy." I cry. "Oh god..." Vander sighs. "You have to get out. Now." He tells us.

I hear an unfamiliar voice, "Welcome." I look over and see a man with a messed up face. "You have my congratulations. But I'm afraid this will be a very short reunion." He says creepily as people I know from The Last Drop show up behind him. "Traitors." I say under my breath. "Have you heard the rumor? Vander the coward fled town with his children." He pauses for a brief moment, "and they were never seen again." He finishes.

"Claggor, see if you can find another way out of here." I say grabbing a pair of duel blades.

(This is how I picture them, but you don't have to picture them the way I do, they don't even have to be duel blades) -Dice

Vi grabs Vanders weapon of choice and puts them on. "You don't have to do this." Vander says. "Yes we do." Vi responds to him. Vi walks out and I give Vander a determined look then walk out. "Vi, Y/n!" He shouts at us.

Vi takes a big breath and uppercuts the man in front of us. A woman runs towards us and Vi blocks her attack and I throw her over the bridge. Another guy starts attack Vi but she quickly discards him. Some guy tries to sneak up on Vi but I kicked him down the bridge after hitting him with the dull end of my blade. More people just keep coming.

As me and Vi are fighting Mylo gets a lock off of Vander then starts working on another one.

A guy swings at the both of us but we dodged his attacks pretty easily, then another one grabs Vi and puts her in a headlock, I kick his back and cut his arm the push him out of the way. "Are you okay Vi?" I question keeping an eye on our enemies. "Yeah, you?" She asks. "Never better." I respond getting back into a fighting stance.