"Now his restaurant is not big. Although the business of the restaurant has declined, it will not affect the operation. When he grows in size in the future, I am afraid it will have a great impact. Wang Hu and the others are still honest, and they can't do anything to snatch the formula. Don't The restaurant has done it before, but Meng Qing has a good relationship with Luo Tianchen, the son of the county magistrate's family, and these people were eventually dismissed by Luo Tianchen."

Xie Jing Xing knew that the so-called spice formula was actually the formula of thirteen incense, this thing is in modern times As long as you think about it, you can find it on the Internet, but it became a treasure in ancient times. Most of the materials in it are medicinal materials, and people who are not familiar with medicinal materials will naturally not be able to taste them.

"I have a better spice recipe here than Meng Qing. This recipe is used in Wang Hu's restaurant. I also know Meng Qing's recipe. We will sell this recipe to other restaurants. What do you think?" Xie Jing Xing's eyes were full. is cunning.

"Good idea!" Yan Feng loved his cunning appearance so much that he didn't realize that there was anything wrong with his revengeful behavior. Since the Meng family united to deceive his darling, there would always be a price to pay for it. "I still know a lot of recipes. I'll write them down in a while. You can bring them to Wang Hu and let their chefs study them. They will never be worse than Meng Qing's." Although he doesn't know how to cook, he has collected a lot of recipes. , which is just available now, so it is said that opportunities are always reserved for those who are prepared. "Okay." Yan Feng didn't ask Xie Jing Xing how he knew these things, as if he knew these things for granted. After Wang Hu got the spice recipes and recipes, he was very grateful to Xie Jing Xing. He was very grateful to Xie Jing Xing when he got the chef to experiment. These things could be used as family heirlooms, but Xie Jing Xing did not hesitate to give them all for free. He, as expected, is someone the general likes. Like the general, he doesn't take these external things in his eyes at all. However, in order to thank Jing Xing, he planned to give 30% of the profit to Xie Jing Xing, but Xie Jing Xing finally reduced it to 10%, so that Wang Hu would admire him even more by being able to push out the benefits he had obtained. As for the sale of the spice formula to other restaurants, Yan Feng also gave Wang Hu full authority to handle it, and he did not show up the whole time.

A few days later, Meng Qing suddenly found that the business of his restaurant was getting worse day by day. At this time, it was time for lunch. If it used to be, the small restaurant had been crowded with customers, but now there are only a few people. After some inquiries, he found out that the taste of all the restaurants in the county has risen to a new level recently. Some of them not only taste good, but also have a lot of novel food, attracting diners.

Meng Qing also learned that these restaurants have limited sales, and each restaurant receives no more than 200 guests every day, so that even if their business is booming, other restaurants have no complaints.

Isn't this the modern hunger sale? Is there someone who came from modern times like him?

With this guess, Meng Qing couldn't sit still. He hurriedly went to one of the restaurants. When he saw the familiar names of the dishes, Meng Qing confirmed his guess.

He ordered a few dishes, and as soon as he ate them, he knew that the food in his restaurant was nothing compared to this. It was like the gap between a modern small restaurant owner and a star chef.

He called Xiao Er and asked, "Do you know who came up with these dishes?"

Xiao Er said, "Our boss recently got a cookbook, and these dishes are all on the cookbook."

"Recipe? How did you get it?" What?" Meng Qing asked anxiously.

"I know this. It was bought by a young man for our boss. The man has short hair and a strange dress, so I am very impressed with him." Xiao Er said.

short hair? Dress weird? Is that person wearing?

"Then do you know where this person is now?"

"I don't know. The person took the money and left, but he said that if he has the opportunity to cooperate with the boss in the future, maybe he will come again."

Meng Qing was a little disappointed when he heard the words, but at least he knew what the man was wearing and had nothing to do with the restaurant. He was actually a little annoyed at the man. His restaurant has been open for several months, and many dishes are known to be modern things at first glance. It is impossible for the man to not see it, but he did not come to him for cooperation, but instead Selling recipes to other people has caused his business to decline. They are all from the same era, so why can't they take care of each other?

While thinking about it, Meng Qing did not notice the gleam in Xiao Er's eyes, this Xie Jing Xing knew for a long time that when he came up with the recipe, it would definitely arouse Meng Qing's suspicion, this was to deliberately mislead Meng Qing.

At this time, Luo Tianchen and Luo Yu happened to be walking in for a meal. When they saw Meng Qing, Luo Yu said happily, "Brother Qing, are you eating here too?"

Meng Qing felt uncomfortable when she saw the two of them coming here. However, there was a gentle smile on his face: "Yeah, I heard that the food here tastes good, come and try it, and I can improve the food in my restaurant when I go back."

Luo Tianchen was still a little embarrassed, after all, there was a relationship between him and Meng Qing. Although he didn't express his intentions, it was somewhat ambiguous. He had been going to Meng Qing's restaurant for a few months, but now he went to other places and was bumped into him, which made him somewhat embarrassed. Now that Meng Qing said this, his whole body was relieved, and he glanced at Meng Qing with admiration. He is a foodie, and he appreciates people who can make delicious food. He is serious about Meng Qing's ability to make delicious food. People who study it are more favorable.

Luo Yu didn't think there was anything wrong with him going to eat elsewhere. Maybe he knew it in his heart, but in this county, as the elder brother of the county magistrate's family, others always accommodated him, so when would he need to go? Accommodate and please others, even when he is with Meng Yuan.

The two sat down and ordered several dishes and ate happily, exclaiming from time to time, but they didn't see Meng Qing's displeasure at all.

Luo Yu said: "Brother Qing, why haven't you seen Brother Meng come to the county during this time?"

Meng Qing then remembered that today was the first time he saw Luo Yu after he learned that Meng Yuan broke off his marriage, so Luo Yu still didn't know his brother. Zhou Jin and Zhou Jin have already broken off their marriage.

He leaned into Luo Yu's ear and whispered: "My brother broke off the engagement with Zhou Jin a few days ago, and he has been staying at home for the past few days. He is worried that he will come to the county town to meet you immediately. There are unpleasant rumors. You know, my brother is more cautious."

Luo Yu heard the words, and complained with a little coquettish anger: "Brother Meng is too cautious, you tell him we have an appointment tomorrow. When we meet in the restaurant's box, he just happens to be able to taste these new dishes. Even if someone in your village comes to the city tomorrow, how can there be money to go to the restaurant to eat?" When he said the last sentence, the contempt in his tone was undisguised. , I never thought that Meng Qing, who was sitting next to him at this time, and Meng Yuan, who he liked, were both from the village in his mouth.

Although Meng Qing occupied the body of the original owner, he never regarded himself as a villager. He carried a sense of superiority from modern times, and naturally he would not associate Luo Yu's words with himself: "Okay, I will go back and tell my brother. "

No one noticed that Xiao Er, who was not far away, listened to their words word for word.

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2020-07-07 00:00:00~2020-07-08 00:00:00~

Thank you for irrigating nutrient solution Little Angel: J, 10 bottles of the night watchman; 4 bottles of the headlights standing on the overpass; 3 bottles of Taoyue Linzhi; 1 bottle of apple picking under the bayberry tree; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!