Seulgi: I'm the most faithful person in this house, I love your daughter so much.

Seulgi pecks Irene.

Seulgi: I'm your favourite right Miss Tiffany?

Seulgi says as she turns to Tiffany.

V: no I'm her favourite.

V argues to Seulgi.

Bambam: let's not joke around V you haven't known Miss Tiffany for long, I'm her favourite.

Bambam scoffs as he stands up.

Lisa: you guys clearly don't know Tiff as well as I know her, right Miss Tiffany, your Majesty.

Lisa says as she kneels down and bows to Tiffany making Tiffany laugh.

Ella: mama, dada is funny.

Ella laughs, my sweet face is being embarrassing.

Tiffany: you guys want to know who my favourite is?

Lisa, Seulgi, Bambam and V rapidly shake there heads as they await Tiffany's answer.

Tiffany: it's my beautiful daughter of course.

They all sigh and frown.

Tiffany: Ella your dada is the silliest of them all.

Lisa smiles as she nudges Bambam.

Lisa: you hear that guys Miss Tiffany said I'm the silliest. I'm something to her. She knows me.

Lisa was so smug it was cute that she's fangirling but it's embarrassing for Irene because it's her mom.

Rosé: Miss Tiffany would love it if you guys acted your ages and talk about the little trip we're going to take.

Tiffany's fan club straightened themselves out and made themselves act like grown ups.

Tiffany: that's better, you girls really got your partners trained.

We laugh except for Lisa, Seulgi, Bambam and V.

Irene: mom actually I've already booked us a place we can go we just need to head there.

Tiffany claps in excitement.

Tiffany: great let's go and pack.

I smile, I can't wait to have a little trip.

Irene: no need for bathing suits or anything because I know these fools will drool over my mom, it's more nature, so pack cozy.

Lisa seemed confused. Guess I'm packing our stuff.

Tiffany: I'll help Ella pack if that's ok with you guys.

Tiffany asks me and Lisa.

Lisa: you can do whatever you wish my highness.

Lisa bows to Tiffany making her laugh.

Tiffany: Jennie?

I nod

Jennie: of course auntie, if you need help just let me know because Lisa wouldn't be much help.

Tiffany chuckles as she takes Ella and helps Ella pack.

Irene: you guys really need to behave when we get there, I'm surprised my mom isn't annoyed with you guys.

Irene says in a stern voice. Lisa and the others gulp as they nod.

V,Seulgi,Bambam,Lisa: sorry Irene.

They say to Irene while pouting.

Irene: go and pack guys.