𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Start from the beginning

She then went outside, back to Vanraj and Sunita. She saw Vanraj smiling at her and knew he knew why Armaan called. "Did he tell you about the party?" Nandini simply nodded and took a little sip of her water. "I really wanted you to go." Nandini just smiled at Vanraj, knowing he was really trying to make her feel part of the family.

"Umm..I actually don't have any clothes." Nandini really didn't. She did have clothes but not clothes that are appropriate for the party. "Well, what is there to worry about. We can go out and get you a dress or, if you want, I can tell a boutique to bring a few dresses over for you to pick out of." Nandini liked the second idea better. She didn't like shopping like other girls as she hated staring at clothes for hours straight.

"I like the second idea better. Shopping isn't my thing." Sunita nodded with a smile and headed inside to call the boutique as fast as she could. Nandini smiled at Vanraj and helped him up and they both walked inside, cracking jokes.

• • • • •

Seeing herself in the beautiful dress, Nandini's eyes widened. The boutiqe had came over and Nandini had picked out a beautiful silk, floor-length black gown. It was the least revealing out of all of the dresses the boutiqe had brought, but it still was revealing-ish. The back was very deep and showed a lot of skin. Way to much skin for her liking. The front was also deep and was a v-neck. The thing Nandini liked the most were the full-sleeves. They made the gown look even more classy.

Nandini didn't how to do makeup but did manage to do something nice yet light. She had curled her hair and had left it open, pushing it behind her ears, trying to cover the back. And for jewelry, Nandini wore the diamond necklace and earrings Sunita had forcefully given to her. Nandini wasn't taking it, knowing it was expensive, but in the end the mother always wins.

Nandini was all ready and hadn't even taken two steps, and was already hating the black stilettos. "Whoever decided to invent heels, I hope both sides of your pillow are warm." She was having a tough time walking in the heels. She was wobbling every few steps she took.

As she was finally learning how to walk in the heels, she bumped into a huge wall. Nandini lost her balance and fell backwards. Before she could fall, the supposed wall she had bumped into, wrapped its arms around her waist. Nandini tightly closed her eyes as her hands reached the "walls" shoulders.

"Ah, mumma!" A little shriek left her mouth. But when she realized she was safe, hesitantly, Nandini opened her eyes, only for them to clash with a pair of dark eyes. Nandini couldn't move as she looked into his eyes. Armaan, on the other hand, was left awestruck when she opened her hazel doe eyes.

Armaan held her petite figure securely in his arms as he stared into her hazel eyes. He could just stare into them forever and ever. They were that beautiful, and the kohl and eyeliner added more to its beauty.

The world seemed to freeze for the both of them as they stared into each other's eyes, getting lost into an oblivion world; where there was only just them, staring into each other's eyes. She fit too well in his arms that it was so freaking unbelievable. It was as though his arms were made specially for her.

He stared into the most beautiful eyes he ever saw, not wanting to move. He wanted to stay like this forever, drowning into her emotion full eyes. Nandini though, she looked into his charcoal-black orbs, trying to find some emotions. But like always, Nandini failed to find any.

Nandini blinked her eyes, not once but twice and her eyes widened in realization as she pulled herself apart from him. He immediately missed her soft body against his. Damn, what was happening to him?