~bonus chapter 1~

Start from the beginning

"No, I don't think you will."

He pressed his lips together and looked down momentarily weighing out his options. When suddenly his eyebrows raised and he smiled at me.

"What happened?" You could hear the smile in my voice, but after hearing him smile it was pretty reasonable.

"Wait here gogs, I just got the perfect idea." He quickly leant down so his lips would press against my cheek and right after he bolted left to the stairs. All I could hear were his quick steps going upstairs so I resumed what I was doing.

I grabbed the macaroni and cheese and popped it into the oven which was already preheated. The cupcakes were already on their cake stand and they look so pretty, I almost felt bad for having to eat them. Almost. Not even two minutes later I hear Dream running towards the kitchen again, and once he turns the corner I see a specific piece of paper in his hand that I haven't seen in months.

"Oh?" I smiled and leaned my face on the island that he just so happened to sit at.

"Wow. I haven't seen this since-" He started speaking but I cut him off.

"Since the time we spent at the apartment." His eyes softened and he smiled fondly at me. A look I was so use to getting since we hugged at the airport.

"You remembered?" He asked and took my hand in his own caressing my knuckles.

"Who would forget the 'Adventures of Dream and George'." I giggled and he opened the paper more chuckling.

"Shut up idiot I didn't know what to call it. Anyways, yes there are a couple things on this list that we haven't done but there's one standing out to me right now this second. Picnic in the wildflower field."

"Oh gosh we're turning into the fanfic stories."

"Idiot stop saying that, not every picnic is associated to that. I'm thinking... we cut up some fruit, make finger sandwiches and pack the cupcakes and mac and cheese to go. I have a bottle of mimosa in the fridge chilling since we never did have that breakfast."

"You woke up too late."

"Anyways, how does it sound? To be fair gogs, you bought a picnic basket at that one store."

"Dream! How could I not it was literally perfect. It's the typical woven basket but instead of the red and white boxes, it's blue and white."

"Okay! Okay jeez, sorry. It was a great buy I promise because nowww, we can use it for this!"

He stood up and walked over to their kitchen pantry closet and opened it to see the basket at the bottom.

"Great, I'll cut up strawberries and apples and you make the sandwiches. This is gonna be great hun I promise."

"To much talking not enough chopping."

Dream deadpanned and walked over to the fridge. You could hear containers crinkling as he reached.

"You are brutal."

Flowers of all different colors were scattered around the grass alongside the dandelions which would let it's puff flow freely in the wind. Flowers of blue, purple, yellow, and red surrounded multiple florida maples. The sun was lowering ever so slowly and there was a good enough breeze to keep us both cool. We sat  on top of our white and blue checkered blanket, and we had a wooden mini table in the middle. Our two cupcakes, cups of mac and cheese, fruit, and ham and cheese sandwiches were on top while we were on the side. Finishing a long make out session.

Panting, "I thought we came here to eat?"

Dream smirked while laying on his side, looking down at me who was laying on my back facing the clouds. "I did."