Chapter 1

To make things less awkward for him and a bit more fun, he immediately teleported to the shrine in the Zora Domain to find his buddy, Sidon. Sidon was the prince of the Zora and next in line to the throne. Sidon, with him completing his princely duties was hanging around with nothing to do, just like Link. Maybe he was in a rut as well?

  Link then found his way to where Sidon was (according to one of the servants, he was in his room) and knocked on the door.

  "Who's there?" "It's me, Link!" Sidon opened the door with enthusiasm. "Link! It's you!" The Zora entangled Link in a tight hug. "What brings you to the Zora Domain?"

  "Well I saw this poster on a shrine…" Sidon cut Link off. "Let's talk in my room, this seems very long." Link promptly agreed and explained about YMCA.

  "Woah… That sounds cool. I'm totally joining you to do this." Link smiled. "In fact, I'll ask father if I could now! Honestly I'm just lying around here and it's kinda boring. Now wait here, Link." Sidon then left the room and hurried to ask his father, King Dorephan to let him participate.

  Minutes passed and Link was still waiting on Sidon's bed until Sidon arrived. The sheets were comfy.

  "Hey Link!" Sidon alerted the Hylian. "Father said I could join! When is this again?" Link reminded him of when it was. "Day after tommorow at Kakariko Village, got it. Seeya, Link." Link waved goodbye with a smile and left to the nearest shrine to teleport back home in Hateno. He felt good for the rest of the so-called trip. A bit perky, even. Despite this, Link was still tired and fell asleep on his bed immediately.

 Another day is here and Link wakes up and he goes through his daily routine. Getting dressed, breakfast- all rhe things a Hylian Knight has to do to get ready for the day. Link then teleported to the castle and headed to the throne room of King Rhoam to request a few days off. Usually knights would go to their captain or something to request this but as Zelda's personal bodayguard, he had to ask the king.

  "Hello, Link." King Rhoam said as he sat on his throne. "Are you here to ask for a few days off?" Link nodded. King Rhoam is quite the mind reader. "As I expected. Now, when are those days?" Link told him about the days he needed a day off (every Tuesday to Thursday for about 4 weeks straight) and King Rhoam agreed to the conditions for he felt like Link deserved a break.

  Link then thanked the King and continued on with his duties to accompany Zelda. He was told that she was in the pourtyard.

  "Hello, Link." Zelda greeted with a kind smile. Link waved and sat on a nearby bench.

  "Do you have any great news to share? I've caught wind that you asked for a few days off." Zelda asked out of curiousity. After becoming her bodyguard, Link never asked for a day off until now. Link explained about him and Sidon going to YMCA. It took him awhile.

  "Ah, I see." Zelda said. "Well then, have fun." Link said thanks in a perky way. Very out of the ordinary. Zelda, being the perceptive princess noticed, of course.

  "You seem happy, Link. What is on your mind?" Zelda asked. Again, it wasn't really "Link" of Link to be perky. "Is it because you're going to YMCA with Sidon?"

  Link's pointy ears went a bit red and he admitted that it was. He was just excited to go to YMCA.

 "I see. Have fun there, Link." Zelda smiled. Link was her friend and she wanted him to have a great time.

  Link then said thanks and continied to accompany her for the rest of the day, as of his duty to do so.