2

Louis Tomlinson

The drive ends and we find ourselves at yet another hotel. As soon as we step out of the car, Liam and Niall's pulls up behind us. Those two get out aswell. Niall walks right to me and collapses in my arms.

"Tired, babe?" I ask with a soft laugh

He nods into my chest. I'm practically holding him up at this point.

"Okay, listen up!" Head-Manager Paul says, "Three rooms. Who shares/who doesn't, Figure it out yourselves."

Niall immediately let's go of me and wraps himself around Liam, wordlessly claiming a room with the older boy.

Harry looks at me, eyebrows raised. I nod. "I'll share with you, Curly." His small smile turns into a full grin as he hooks his arm around my own.

"I got the single room. So, I can have my girlfriend over?" Zayn asks, getting excited

"Sure, whatever" Paul says

Zayn smiles and gets his phone out.

In the hotel, we get our room keys. I turn to Harry with ours in my hand then nod towards the elevator. At exactly the same time, we take off sprinting to the silver doors. We reach the small room at the same time and crash into each other, laughing and panting. The doors shut as we're catching our breaths. I reach over and slap my hand into the '6' button while Harry leans into my side.

"I totally beat you" he giggles

I roll my eyes, knowing we tied, and I just lean into him as we wait to reach our floor....

In the room there are two beds, a couch, a tv, coffee table, table, coffee pot, microwave, and mini fridge. The bathroom is small but it's okay.

"Which bed you want, Lou?" Harry asks

"Uh... Whichever. Doesn't matter to me" I shrug

I kinda want to share... but I'd never say that.

"Cool" He smiles as he plops down onto the right bed. I smile a little and sit on the edge of the left.

"What've we got going on tonight?" He asks even though his face is still stuffed into the mattress

"Nothing. We're free this evening and tomorrow morning... Then, at 3, we have rehearsal blah blah blah- and a show at 7" I explain

"Wanna get dinner?" He asks, now finally taking his face from the bed and looking at me

A date?

"We could go someplace nice." He adds

A date??