𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝗠𝗥. 𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭

Start from the beginning

Isaac looks at me and I hear a loud growl. I whimper and curl myself up, looking up in fear.

I hear movement and see the machine being lifted up. "Isaac," I whisper and he pulls me towards him, somewhat protecting me. I hug him closely and more tears fall.

Isaac squeezes my hand and I see fear flash his eyes. I look at a man standing in front of us on top of the grave. "Need a hand?" The man asks and I realise how much I'm shaking. Isaac's grip on me loosens and I look at him, mortified. This dude scared the hell out of me, what if he's gonna kidnap me or Isaac if we get out?

"You can go first," Isaac says and I shake my head. "Sarah," he tries but I push myself back against him, but there wasn't much space. "Hey, it's gonna be okay," he whispers and strokes my back, somewhat trying to comfort me.

"You go," I whisper and he nods, being lifted up by the man. Soon I stand up from my position and with wobbly legs I walk over to the man.

The man lifts me up and I shiver up from the touch, wrapping my arms around my stomach. "I'll be going home," I whisper towards Isaac and start walking away, quickly.

"Wait, are you gonna be okay?" Isaac reassures and I nod my head. "I'll drive you. There's something we need to discuss anyways." He says and I'm sure fear flashes over my features. I take a step back instinctively and shake my head. What if he's gonna kidnap me? I look towards Isaac, wide eyed shaking my head again. "Excuse me." I whisper and turn around, walking towards the woods. I started running, panic overflowing me. Why did this happen to me?

I ran, as fast as I could. I needed to outrun the nerves, the anxiety and literally all my emotions. "Sarah?" I heard someone say, but I ignored it, it was probably just a voice in my head.

"Scott, stop her!" I heard and then I collapsed with someone. I let out a loud 'umph' and fell on the ground, groaning. I was panting, my chest rising rapidly.

Tears were in my eyes and I let out a sob, scared as hell. "Please-" I whisper and open my eyes, my vision blurry. "Sarah what the hell! What are you doing running in the woods alone?" Stiles' voice booms through my ears. I take deep breathes, my lungs hurting because I collapsed with someone.

"I'm fine, I was just- I was with- we were," I pant out and Scott helps me up. "Are you okay? You hit me pretty hard," he says after a few minutes. I have calmed down a bit and I chuckle, straightening the skirt i was wearing. "I'm fine, I um, I didn't see you," I say and Allison smiles at me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows. "Have you taken Lydia here, Sarah?" Stiles asks ignoring me and I look at him, shaking my head quickly, wrapping my arms around my stomach.

"Lydia? Isn't she in the hospital?" I ask and Stiles nods. "Where are we?" I ask and Stiles sighs. "It's called the Hale house. You gotta go home Sarah," he says and I shake my head.

"I'm not going back alone, not knowing you're here." I say and Stiles nods. Maybe also the fact because I'm scared of getting hurt. "'Kay, um," he says and looks at Allison and Scott. "Maybe she came here on instinct, like she was looking for Derek." Allison says lowly and I look at the burnt house. "You mean, looking for an Alpha," He whispers back and I look at Stiles.

"Wolves need a pack right," she says and I look at them confused. "Wolves? You named wolves?" I ask and Stiles chuckles. "Yeah, yeah," he says waving it off. "But would she have been drawn to an Alpha. Is it an instinct to be part of a pack?" He says and I look at him.

"We're stronger in packs," he says and I look at them. "Like strength in numbers," he says and I scoff. "Are you guys into cosplay or something? I mean... its OK," I say and Stiles starts laughing loudly, brushing off his awkwardness.

He pushes me with him while Allison and Scott start talking privately. "Hey, woah, look at this," Stiles says and I look at a line. "You see this?" He says and me, Allison and Stiles kneel down. "I think it's a tripwire," I say and pull the thread up, hearing something snap.

"Hey Stiles?" He asks and I look at Scott, hanging upside down. "Yeah buddy..." he says and stands up. "Next time you see a tripwire, don't trip it," he says and Stiles looks at me. "Noted," I say and we walk towards him, wanting to get him out.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait! Someone's coming. Hide! Go!" Scott yells and I see Allison and Stiles run away. Stiles notices my hesitation and grabs my arm, pushing me with him.

"Scott." A man says and I look at them. We were hiding behind a tree. "Mr. Argent," he says and I look at Allison, they're related? "How are you doing?" He asks and kneels down. "Good, you know just, hanging out." He says and I frown, why isn't this man helping him!

"Is this one of yours, it's uh, good. Nice design. Very constricting," he compliments and I smile, finding the scene in front of me funny. "What are you doing out here, Scott?" Mr. Argent asks and I look at Stiles. "Looking for my friend," he answers and Mr. Argent clicks his tongue, tilting his head. "Ah, that's right. Lydia is part of your group now, isn't she?" He starts and I frown. "Part of the clique? Is that the word you use? Or is it another way to put it? Part of your pack." He says and I turn around.

"Is he into cosplay too?" I ask and Stiles shakes his head, putting his finger on his mouth. "Actually clique sounds about right to me," he says and Mr. Argent nods. "I hope so. 'Cause I know she's a friend of Allison's and one special circumstances such as yourself, one I can handle. Not two," he says and Scott agrees.

"Scott, do you know what a hemicorporectomy is?" Mr. Argent continues and I frown. "I have a feeling I don't want too," he says and Mr. Argent nods. "A medical term for amputation somebody at the waist," he explains and my face scrunches. Ew.

"Cutting them in half, takes a tremendous amount of strength to cut through tissue and bone like that," he says raising his arm, demonstrating it at Scott. "Let's hope the demonstration never becomes necessary." Mr. Argent says and stands up, walking away. Wow.

"You okay?" I ask once Mr. Argent is gone. "It's just another life-threatening conversation with Allison's dad," he says and I frown. "He doesn't like you two dating?" I ask and Stiles shakes his head. "He doesn't know they are, don't tell him." He says and I nod, shrugging. Why would I say something?

"Stiles, help me with this," Allison says and Stiles turns to help Allison. I look at them trying to get Scott back and suddenly I hear the wire break. Scott stands on his own two feet and I frown. "Thanks, but I think I got it." He says and I frown at him.

"Yeah," Stiles says and I frown. "How-" I start, but I shake my head. Whatever. He walks to the Hale house and turns his head towards us. "Coming?"

~1862 words~

I put the episode w the chapter so if youre confused you can always rewatch it!

Q: whos your fav in s2?

A: mine is Isaac <3 and Stiles