-The announcement-

Jisung couldn't even begin to describe what he was feeling, it was a mix of embarrassment, regret, confusion and any other words that were abbreviations or variations that fell under those categories. Did he seriously just do that? There was no way he did that. He was in disbelief, stuck in a continuous argument with himself. Minho hadn't tried to follow him into the house, instead he sat in the car in silence. He kept mumbling three words over and over, those words being "what the fuck". The kiss was something that neither of them had expected, it was one of those 'in the moment' things. Minho had eventually brought himself back to reality, his team was inside waiting for him and he knew he needed to put whatever just happened aside and get back in there. The foyer was full of people when he finally entered the house, it was something he had gotten used to. Being surrounded by people, having people to back you up. "I'd like to uh- make an announcement please" Minho said, he was still a a little stunned so his message wasn't heard clearly but Chan was beside him and he called out to attract everyone's attention. Minho gave a thankful nod at his colleague and swallowed down the nervousness that he was feeling.

"First off I would like to say thank you for helping me, I don't think we would have won this battle if it wasn't for the help of Bangtan, Got7 and Ateez" he said and a few claps went round the room. "There is one final thing I would like to say though, I have decided that I will be resigning as the leader of levanter and I will be passing the gang onto Chan" he declared. A few mumbles and gasps when around, it was unexpected and nobody really knew what to say. "This may come across as a shock to you but I know that Chan will be a better leader than I am, he will take care of you" Minho said with a small smile, he looked at Chan who was smiling at him with glassy eyes. Some of Minhos team members had a few tears in their eyes, it was unnatural for any of them to cry but this was an emotional moment, Changbin must have told them that Minho was leaving as after his announcement was over they rushed up to him. "Do you have to leave? Can't you just let Chan be the leader and you be second in command?" Jeongin questioned, he was visibly upset but Minho wouldn't cave in, he couldn't especially as it has taken him so long to be able to say this. "I'll be watching from the sidelines Innie but my time as leader is over and I don't want this gang to be under the Lee family name anymore, it's time for a new beginning for all of us" he answered. Felix said nothing but wrapped his arms around his former boss, the two of them both had a emotional connection with each other, they both had similar pasts which is why they respected each other. Felix knew this was bound to happen and he was happy, happy that Minho would get to start over.

Changbin had been a rock for Minho, he gave the stability that Minho lacked. He gave him comfort and hope and the older would forever he grateful he had someone like Seo Changbin by his side. Hyunjin and Seungmin were going to be difficult to say goodbye to, they both had personal issues that Minho was constantly resolving. Hyunjin had his burning anger issues that got him into trouble, Seungmin struggled with the idea of being a killer. But they sought comfort in each other which is why Minho was comfortable in leaving them, he knew they would be okay. As for Ateez, Chan had told them that they were welcome to continue to live in the main house, but Hongjoong declined and he had informed them that he had a new house being rebuilt for his team and that levanter was welcome to visit any time. Jin and Namjoon shook hands with Minho as a sign of respect, Minho trusted them to help levanter so he didn't exchange any words with them he just gave them a simple not to say thank you. Got7 were probably going to stick around, an alliance had formed between the two groups despite their major differences. There was just one last issue left to resolve before Minho could retire. He trudged his way up the stairs, dragging his hand across the dark glossy brown banister that he had grown attracted to in the last few years.

Jisungs bedroom door was slightly open, it was dark in there so Minho wasn't sure if he was in there or not but he heard movement from inside so he assumed that Jisung was in there and he cracked the door open. The younger was pacing the floor boards in the dark rambling on about something that Minho couldn't understand, he wasn't close enough to hear what he was saying. It was time for him to test the waters. "Jisung?" Minho called out. The pacing had stopped and Minho could see the outline of Jisung through the light that was provided by the hallway light. "That was nothing back in the car, I don't know what happened so please forget about it, I'm leaving and I'll take my stuff with me you won't ever have to hear from me again-" Jisung was going on and on and on saying incoherent things. "Jisung, you're not going anywhere I understand that it was a mistake but I still want you to come with me to London," Minho said interrupting his mumbling. "I don't know If I should Minho, what if they need me here? How could you trust me after what I did?" the younger mentioned, hanging his head in shame from remembering the past. "I want us to start over, we've both done things that we aren't proud of but it's time to leave it behind us, if you want to stay here that's fine I won't stop you but I would prefer it if you came".