63

Y/N's POV

I walk through the school with my hands in my pockets, it's lunch time so everyone's either in the cafeteria or off school grounds. Luckily for me, I got myself a taxi to take me home. I don't want to be walking with all those students around.

It makes me so happy to see Natasha all flustered. As we've got further in our relationship, she's gotten more and more confident in the bedroom, more dominant. And while I love it, I wouldn't mind having control over her every so often.

Natasha and I had talked last night about where she was going to work. A high school offered her a job, and it's fairly close to one of the universities I've applied for a transfer too. She said that if I get accepted into the university, she'd take the job.
It's just a waiting game at the moment.

Once I get home, I sit down and check my emails, checking to see if any of the schools have responded. None yet. I walk over to Natasha's bookshelf and skim the books. I find a book called 'Six of Crows', it looks interesting and so I take it and sit down on the couch.

Romanoff's POV

I finally get away from work. I drive home and when I get home, I see Y/N sitting on the couch, feet up, reading a book.
"Hey, Angel." I say, walking towards her and taking my coat off.
"Hey, how was work?" She says, keeping her eyes on the words of the novel.
"Difficult." I respond, "I had some comfort issues." I walk over to her and lean over the couch.

I skim the words on the page,
"Where is my underwear, honey?" I ask, turning to look at her. She saves her space in the book with her thumb and turns her head.
"Well..." she puts the book down, face down, on the coffee table and turns to me. She reaches into the pocket of her jeans. "They're in your mouth." She says, quickly taking them from her pocket and pushing them against my lips and into my mouth.

She chuckles while I spit them out and catch them in my hand.
"Oh, come on!" I exclaim as she laughs at me. I throw them at her, trying to hold back laughter. She has such a contagious laugh, even when I don't find it funny, her laugh is enough to make me crack up too.

She manages to catch the flying underwear, she holds them up and looks at them with a smile.
"I thought you wanted them back!"
"That was until you put them in my mouth." I walk over to her, "I still can't believe you did that."
"It was the perfect opportunity and I've always wanted to know how quiet you can be." She teases.

"I'm pretty nervous about tomorrow." I confess, she smiles and walks over to me.
"We can always just not do it, you know. If that's what you're saying." She says, taking my hands in hers.
"I want too, I'm just a bit worried that somethings going to go horribly wrong. Like it always does."

"How illegal even is it?" She asks, "Like on a scale of 1-10."
"Well, public sex is legal as long as less than two people see it or have a chance of seeing it..." I say, I did my research before I asked her about it.

"But if we're doing it in the classroom, while there's a class. That's out of the window. I don't think it's illegal to have sex at work in most cases but since I work in a school... it's a bit different."
She laughs a little,
"So, it's pretty illegal. But isn't dating your Professor also illegal?" She asks,
"I actually don't think so. We're both consenting adults, where we went wrong was fucking in school."

"Hmm." She leans in to kiss me, I turn away from her though.
"I told you that I wasn't touching you tonight."
She holds my hands up, still holding them in hers.
"Then why are you holding my hands?"
I pull my hands away from her and step back.
"I'm not." I say with a smile.
"Right." She says.

Y/N's POV

She made us both some food, I offered to cook for her but she told me she wanted to. She then told me that she was sleeping on the couch so that she wouldn't hug me, I tried to reason with her but she was pretty adamant to keep her word.

That was until it was about 2AM, moonlight was creeping through the window behind the bed. I'm cold and missing her, struggling to sleep. The door opens slowly and I can see her figure sneaking into the dark room. I reach over and turn on the lamp by the bed.
"Dammit." She groans, "I was hoping you'd already be asleep."
"Without you? Not a chance." I laugh to myself, she smiles and starts walking over to me.

She's wearing a loose white shirt and small black shorts, she always looks good but she looks amazing when she's dressed down. She closes the door and walks over to me, sinking into my arms and cuddling into my chest. Her arms reach up to my neck and hold onto me. I pull the blanket over her as she intertwines her legs with mine.

"Turn the light off." She mutters into my chest, waving her hand towards the lamp. I giggle and turn it off for her.
"Is that better?" I ask, I can feel as she smiles.
"Yes, Angel." She says, closing her eyes and slowly melting into me. I can feel her body get less tense and her tiredness starts to take over, falling asleep peacefully to the sound of my heartbeat. I cup her head in my hand and hold her as I start to drift off too.

It seems that we really do need each other to sleep at night.

A/N: this chapter is sorta filler so I'm posting it now, next chapter will be out in 12 hours