~Do you like to draw?~ pt. 2

NOTE - Heya, sorry for the late update!!! Enjoy :D

Everything in college sucks, except for him...

"Oh wow, you're not skipping class?" Caroline asked. (Captain Puffy) Zak rolled his eyes.

Caroline was his best friend and also the girl who sat beside him.

"Yeah, I decided to stay for this class," Zak said.

Just as he said that the Darryl started talking. Zak shifted his entire attention to Darryl.

"Hello class, I'll be your new English teacher. My name is Darryl Noveschoch." He said.

"Ok, can everyone just say their name first, and then we can start the class?" Darryl asked.

After everyone had said their name Darryl asked if they could turn to page 135 in their English books. When Darryl opened his English book he realized it wasn't his. There was written a name in the book. It said, Zak Ahmed.

"Oh, Zak I have your book. We must've switched books when you bumped into me," Darryl said.

"Oh, yeah your right this is your book," Zak said as he went up to Darryl and switched books.

But as they switched books their hands touched slightly. Darryl blushed a tiny bit. 'why are his hands so soft and warm?' Darryl thought. Darryl blushed easily at almost everything so he didn't think much of it.

Caroline noticed that Zak wasn't paying any attention to the teacher witch was normal but this time he was drawing something...

Caroline tried to look at his paper to see what he was drawing but only met with a hand.

Yup you heard right, a hand.

It was Zak's hand, he was annoyed that Caroline was trying to see what he was drawing so he put his hand in her face. She grabbed his hand and pulled it off her face then she took a quick sneak peek at Zaks paper.

"Aye! don't look at my drawing!" Zak whispered in annoyance. You could easily tell he was annoyed by his sour expression. Caroline giggled slightly at the drawing.

"It's a great drawing but why did you draw the teacher?" She whispered teasingly.

"Shut up Caroline," Zak whispered back.

A bit of time had passed and Zak was done with his second drawing. Yes, he drew several drawings.

Darryl gave everyone an assignment to work on but he noticed Zak wasn't paying attention so he walked up to his desk.

"Zak?" Darryl said, tilting his head slightly to the side in confusion. Zak quickly snapped back to reality and flipped a page in his notebook so Darryl wouldn't see the drawings.

'Oh god, hopefully he didn't see that,' Zak thought as he looked up at Darryl. "Do you like to draw?" Darryl asked chuckling a bit.

"A little bit," Zak mumbled. "Ok but it's time to start your assignment, Zak," Darryl said. "Yeah, sorry," Zak replied. Darryl smiled, went back to his desk, and started doing whatever teachers do on their pcs.

"Pssst! Caroline, what was the assignment?" Zak whispered. "just some questions we needed to answer on page 135. Wanna do them together?" Caroline asked. "Sure," Zak said and smiled.

~Time Skip To After Class~

*Bell*

Hope you enjoyed it, stay tuned for the next part! <3

- :: 533 words :: -