Diagon Alley

Elysia was up early the next day. Sirius had promised to take them to Diagon Alley. They were finally going to shop for the new magic school that the two of them will attend. She was far too excited as she makes her way downstairs. She had heard Sirius talking to Harry about something he did while he was younger but it just floated over her head. It had something to do with the fact he was famous.

She didn't care about it. At the moment all Elysia was thinking about was going to Diagon Alley to get ready for school. All that in mind she did stay in one spot while she was awake. One minute she was in the kitchen looking for food the next she was reading on the couch. That was until Harry came down the stairs flopping onto the couch right beside her.

"You think this would be a good thing?" Harry asks.

"What do you mean? We're going to a magic school together. This is the best thing ever," Elysia says.

"What about Padfoot? He's going to be alone without us coming home in the afternoon. I don't think it would be good for him."

"We can't worry forever. He's going to be fine. We'll write every chance we get. There is no way he's going to feel alone."

Elysia tried to be positive. She didn't know for sure if that was true. Though she knew Harry worried about Sirius more than she ever did. She didn't find any of worried as necessary. It looks like a waste of energy. She didn't worry. No because if she worried everything has to be falling apart.

"You think that's going to be enough?"

"Let's not worry about that too much. Can you read the list of supplies? You know I can't read it properly."

Harry nods as he gets out the letter pulling out the paper with everything they need. Elysia scoots closer to him so she could look at it and hear him better. She hated the fact she couldn't read it and having to rely on Harry and Sirius to help her with her work. She wanted to be more independent.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

UNIFORM

First-year students will require:

1)    Three sets of plain work robes (black)

2)    One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear

3)    One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)

4)    One winter cloak (black, silver fastenings)

Please note that all pupils' clothes should carry name tags

COURSE BOOKS

All students should have a copy of each of the following:

1.    The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk

2.     A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot

3.    Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

4.    A Beginners' Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

5.    One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore

6.    Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger