"I am Ms.Elf." She was still dribbling and getting closer.

"Ms.Cute elf. Remember?" I tried to grab the ball from her but she was too fast.

"How could I forget? You still look like an elf and you're still cute." She was dribbling the ball in between her legs now.

"i hope this isn't your sad attempt at flirting."

"I don't flirt." She was mocking my voice when I said I didn't sweat.

"Good. I'm not interested."

"Robyn told me you weren't gonna to the Vegas until I asked. She also told me you wore jeans for the first time in months for me."

"Well she lied." About the jeans part.

"Sure she did."

"Are you going to dribble the ball the entire time or..?" We've been having a whole conversation, I almost forgot what I came here for.

We were at half court now and she still hasn't done anything.

She threw the ball from where she was and it went in.

"Damn." We both said at the same time.

"Your ball." She chased after the ball and after she caught it she threw it to me.

"What am I supposed to do now?" I thought I knew what I was supposed to do but my mind went blank the second the ball was in my hand.

"Just try to get from half court to the basket, I'm not gonna make it easy. You can't walk without dribbling or it's my ball."

"More rules?"

"Just go."

I had to walk slowly because it was hard to keep track of the ball while walking.

She came behind me and easily took the ball from me. Damn. I didn't think I would be this bad.

She dribbled all the way to the basket and I was basically chasing her. I was laughing and looking at her shoulders from behind she was too.

When I caught up to her she passed the ball to me. "You were taking too long to get down here, it's still your ball."

She was under the basket and I was a couple feet away from it.

Amir taught my the form I needed to have to shoot the ball. I obviously didn't tell him it was so I could get beat by his basketball coach.

I tried to shoot the ball but she slapped it down.

"That's not even fair." It probably would've went in.

"Try again."

The ball was out so I had to get it from the floor.

I tried to back up after I stood up but I hit a body. Coach Knowles was right behind me.

"What are you doing?" There was no space between her body and mine.

"Playing defense. So play offense and try to get some points."

I tried to back up but she wasn't moving.

"Are you trying to "use your assets" right now to score, Ms.Maraj?"

"I wasn't but now I am." I pushed back into her on purpose this time.

She put her hands on my hips to stop me from moving back any further. "There's no way this is allowed."

"You're the one that made the rules." I hate how competitive I am, normally I wouldn't be acting like this.