I got my purse and jumped out the car. There weren't that many cars in the parking lot now that school was over.

I entered the school from the door she told me she was opened and her office door was right next to it and I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard her yell from the other side of the door.

I opened the door and she was sitting at her desk with glasses on. She looked cute with glasses on.

"I waited until you said come in this time." I chuckled, this doesn't have to be awkward.

"You're funny." She must've thought it was really funny because she was laughing a lot. "Let me just submit this and I can crush you in basketball really quick."

"I've been practicing, if I were you I would be afraid." I was lying, I was just praying she didn't accidentally hurt me.

"Okay so if I win you have to bring me lunch for a week and if you win... I can't think of anything, you're not winning."

I couldn't think of anything either, I wasn't going to win.

"We can figure that part out when I win." I was just talking to talk.

"Okay let's go." She closed her laptop and stood up but she stopped when her phone went off.

"Um Robyn just told me to spill something on your shirt? I'm confused."

This girl...

"She just wants me to take my shirt off, ignore her."

"Take your shirt off why?"

"So I can "show off my assets." Just her usual stuff."

She gasped, "Would she- she wouldn't."

"Would she what?" If she even has to think Robyn probably did it.

"The AC has been broken in the gym all day. It's so hot that the janitors won't even go inside to clean it."

"That was definitely her work." I didn't even have to think twice about it.

"She needs a hobby, this is getting crazy."

"Well I'm keeping my shirt on. It can't be that hot, right?"

Wrong.

We walked into the gym and I thought I walked straight into the sun, it felt like actually hell in the gym.

"Whew! Its hot!" Coach Knowles was already wiping the sweat off her forehead.

"Robyn is actually sick in the head, I swear." What normal person does this?

"This is nothing to me, I'm used to this heat. You on the other hand are already sweating."

"I don't sweat." It's true, I don't even think my body produces sweat.

"Yeah it must be the lighting." She said with a sarcastic tone.

"Are we going to play basketball or sit here talking about if I sweat or not?"

"Okay first to 15 wins. Everything is one point no matter where it's shot from and those are the only rules."

"Okay." I was getting nervous.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I'll go easy on you."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not worried about you hurting me. I have a good center of gravity."

"Yeah from being so short." She was dribbling the ball and walking closer to me.

"Oh you're trash talking Coach Knowles?"