Monsters exists!

Monsters had been out. By accident.

It was however a fire incident with Frankenstein that had caused the outing of monster.

Some humans were still very much afraid of them and were too scared to leave their houses.

Others, however, believed that if monsters were going to attack, wouldn't they have done so already?

Some didn't mind, seeing as the monster left them alone and didn't terrorize of kill humans.

And some found it extremely awesome, but remained a bit wary.

Many argued over what they called the monster-issues.

Including the monsters of Hotel Transylvania.

Dracula had gathered the monsters, minus his daughter, in one of the conference rooms of the hotel.

"Thanks to a certain someone, the humans now know of our existence and some are very much afraid of us attacking them, just as we are afraid of them attacking us." Dracula said as he glared at Frank for outing them all.

And he wasn't the only one glaring.

"It wasn't on purpose, Drac. It's all because of a simple little lit match. Stupid fire." Frank crossed his arms and grumbled and pouted.

"You couldn't just leave it alone, could you?" Wayne, the wolf, said sarcastically, as he frowned at Frank.

Although, to be honest, he was always frowning, thanks to his many, many children.

And their litter just kept on growing and appeared to be never ending or stopping at all.

"Hey! Always watch out for fire. Fire bad." Frank said the last part like it was a war flashback that had crossed into his mind.

"Anyways," Drac interrupted, "we need to find a way to show humans that we do not wanna hurt and that we just wanna live in peace, out of the shadows without fear of being hunted down or killed or both. Like we have been in the past."

"So why not open the hotel up to humans?" Murray, the Mummy, threw out for discussion.

"That could work, except they're afraid of us." Wayne said.

Drac thought about Murray's suggestion, as everyone else was discussing the pro's and con's of the idea of opening up the hotel for the humans, showing them all that they had nothing to be afraid of. That they could all live in peace and co-existence.

"That is a brilliant idea, Murray."

Everyone's jaws dropped to the floor at Dracula's words.

"It is? I mean, of course it is. Why is it a good idea, again?" Murray asked confused.

"We could open up the hotel next year and invite the younger people, like teenagers, to stay here for the summer. Younger people are better at adapting than adults. The teenagers can tell others what they experienced during their stay and show the world that monsters just wanna live in peace and that they will not harm anyone." Dracula explained.

"Drac, have you lost your mind!? You've always said that humans are horrible. You've been warning us about them for years. That's why you built this place. They hate us, they're vicious and they're were loud!" Eunice, the bride of Frankenstein, said in her loud, slightly obnoxious shrill voice.

"The truth is, I don't really know anything about humans anymore. I mostly said what I did to keep Regina safe. I've lost Martha, I couldn't stand the thought of anything happening to Regina. I can't let her get hurt. Which is why I agree with Murray. If there is a chance that we can live in peace with humans, that Regina can be kept safe, with monsters exposed, then I'll take it." Drac spoke with both sadness and confidence in his voice.

Everyone fell quiet for a moment before Griffin broke the silence.

"Should we tell Reggie?"

Drac thought for a moment.

"Let's wait until it's all finalized. I don't wanna get her hopes up, only for her to end up disappointed."

Everyone else nodded in agreement, knowing how Regina's emotions worked.

All of her emotions was basically heightened. If she was sad, it felt like the world had lost its will to be happy at all. Like all the light in the world had gone out.

"You might wanna get some internet around here. And some human food and activities around here." Wanda, the wife of Wayne suggested, having heard about the internet from not so long ago, when she and her husband was hidden from humans, underneath a house.

Everyone agreed and with that, Drac began preparing the hotel for the humans.

Meanwhile, hidden away in her room, playing her cherry red bass softly, laying on her bed, was Regina.

Or Reggie, as many called her. A nickname.

Reggie sighed heavily, as she looked out her window and into the night, waiting for yet a new day to arrive.

It was basically the same thing over and over again.

Night and day passed by and repeated the motion in a never ending cycle.

Some would probably been excited to be vampire.

Yet Reggie couldn't help but feel lonely.

She had no friends of her own. Only young children and adults to hang out with.

She normally would've been upset about never leaving the hotel. And she probably should've been upset about not really being able to leave.

But she wasn't.

She was, however upset about not having any friends of her own, to have some company close to her own age.

Reggie sighed deeply again and looked out the window in longing.

'117 years old, and not even a single friend.' Reggie thought to herself, as she noticed the sunrise slowly lit up the sky with color.

Reggie got up from her bed and placed her bass on the guitar stand next to her bed, and closed the black curtains slowly, as she looked at the rising sun's streaks through the trees as the sun made its way up into the sky.

Reggie slipped into a pair of black yoga pants and a simple grey t-shirt and laid down in bed and slipped under the covers.

'And so another night ends, and a new day begins. I'll never be able to go out into the sunlight or even enjoy the sun at all."

And with that, Reggie closed her eyes and went to sleep for the day.