Meeting a demon in the dark

~ y/n ~

I giggle as Zeldris pins me. He growls lowly.

That was when I realised that I had really tested his patience waiting for me to come back from my 'friendly visit'.

¤ Timeskip ¤

Zeli was hugging me by the waist and was sleeping. I had to go..

I managed to teleport outside. I had to get past the commandments. And I did.

Just as I spread my wings to fly off, I heard a voice. "Where are you going this late princess?"

Galland.. Fraudin..

"Off to meet your traitorous lover? Did you honestly think we didn't know?" Galland says putting his hands on his hips.

Great caught by the two old men.. I'll never be let out of sight of Zeli again!

Fraudin slapped the back of his head. "Galland, let the poor thing go. Traitor or not, he still is HER fiancé.." he said crossing his arms.

Galland groaned. "Fine. Just this once, we won't tell Zeldris. But only because we're great uncles!" He said.

I smile. "Thanks. But you aren't great uncles.. you're great great grandfathers! " I say laughing as I took off.

~ Author ~

They sweatdropped.

"Did she have to say great granfathers?" Galland groans. "Well at least she said great great grandfathers.." Fraudin said fully knowing what y/n ACTUALLY meant.

"Wait- y/n.." he growled lowly, finally realising what she meant. "I'm not THAT old.."

Fraudin snickers. "C'mon..let's draw a face on Melascula!" He suggested as the two ran over giggling like little kids as they drew a face with a marker.

~ y/n ~

I land in a clear field. Hmm..

After about half an hour of waiting, I gave up.

"I'm an idiot.. thinking he'llat least show up.. pulling my leg.. that ass.. Zeli was right.." I say rolling my eyes.

Deep down, I felt very hurt..

"Wow.. half an hour? Heh.. you must be desperate.." I heard him say. I turned to slap him and saw his Demon mark showing.

I gasped eternally in my mind but kept a straight face.

"Let's go to a more secluded place to talk about.. this matter.." he says. I pout angrily. I fall to the ground only to sit while crossing my legs and arms and huff at him.

~ Meliodas ~

I sigh. I'll tell you her stubbornness never changed one bit. I smile. That's good to know..

"Ami.. I.. did it for you.. I didn't want to see you shed blood any longer.. I rememberthe first time father told you to.. you were reluctant.."

¤ Flashback ¤

"Kill him! Now my daughter!" Father shouts. She looks horrified at what her father said.

She was.. After all, only human at heart at the time.. of course now it's half demon..

Zeldris slays the dummy. Father huffed and told Zeldris to follow him.

"Don't worry.. I'll teach ya. But you gotta get some guts!" I say patting her head

She smiles an angelic smile. I didn't know what to think at the moment.

¤ End of flashback ¤

She was silent.. see, the thing is, she doesn't know she's half human.. and she's not just any human.

She's the sister to the most powerful man in Britannia..

But that's a story for another time..

"You were in pain ami.. still are.. and me and Elizabeth are just friends.." I say.

"You mean WERE you swine.. you think I don't know about the details? Cursed to live each other forever everytime she reincarnates? " She says glaring at me.

"But you know I love you deep down! Ami I know you're the sin of insecurity but-" I say

"I don't go by that tittle! Never have never will!" She shouts at me, tears in her eyes.

"This is a bloody curse to me! By the supreme deity! As revenge against the Demon clan. Cursing their princess to always see the one she loves with another woman!"

"Do you know how much that hurts?!" She says. "Sure I got Zel but.. I- I still miss you! No matter how much I try to hate you!"

She says. I smile. I hug her. She cries into my chest as she tries to escape..

"No.. not this time.. I'm never losing you again.." I say kissing her head.

I decide to sing a song that she and me loved.

She sniffles. She smiled. God I miss that smile..

I wipe a tear away. She tackles me by the neck and we fall to the ground with her on top and hugging (strangling) my neck.

"But Meli.. Zeli won't be happy.." she says. I smile. "Okay do whatever you want my Ami.."

She blushes. "What's with the nicknames again? I- I thought.." she says.

I sigh and kiss her. Her eyes widen. "Okay now go back now.. bye and goodnight my asami" I say.

She nods and takes off to the skies.

~ y/n ~

I land on Edinburgh Hill. And guess who I see?

 And guess who I see?

Oh boy..