"Hope you liked it..." He asked and she smiled amidst her tears saying "I loved it..."

"If you permit me, I would love to adorn you with another gift..." He said with a tint of mischief in his voice and stood on his feet while she followed his action. She frowned and looked at him and gasped when he suddenly pulled her towards him holding her waist.

He slid her top to reveal her bare shoulder and pressed his teeth while she closed her eyes clutching his shirt in pleasure.

Admiring the red mark that he has given, he whispered "Liked this as well...??"

She nodded with blush while he kissed on her earlobe and asked "Want more...??"

Unable to answer him, she hugged him tight while he moved towards the bed along with her in his arms.

"Ohhh god..." He suddenly tapped his head when they were almost naked.

"What happened...??" She asked with a frown.

"I forgot to get protection..." He said and she smiled pulling him towards her and said "I have pills...Will take them tomorrow..."

"Sure...??" He asked and she nodded with a smile making him proceed further for the passionate night of their birthday.

Next day,

Nandini woke up to her alarm and immediately sat straight seeing the time.

"Damnn...I forgot to put my alarm early...Where is he...!?? Goddddd He might have left...what would Maa think...!!" She thought tapping her forehead and quickly moved to freshen up.

She wore a simple kurti and palazzo and took her dupatta and went downstairs to see Anjali serving breakfast to Raj.

"Arey Nandini beta...Good morning...Just a minute...I'll get your coffee..." Anjali said and went to kitchen while Nandini came down with an awkward smile and took Raj's blessings while he kept his hand on her head and said "Just say good morning beta...This is not necessary..."

She smiled and went to the kitchen to see Anjali pouring coffee into the cup and forwarded it to her with a smile.

"I'm sorry Maa...I...I forgot to put alarm...Wo..." Nandini tried to explain but Anjali smiled and ruffled her hairs and said "No need to explain beta...I can understand and it's not a rule to wake up early and serve your in-laws...If Aarav or Aarthi sleeps, I would do the same...And you are no different..."

Nandini smiled widely and side hugged her saying "Thank you so much Maa"

"Have your coffee...We'll have breakfast..." She replied kissing her cheek and before she could ask about Manik, Anjali continued "And haa...Tumhara wo...have left for shoot and said he will return as soon as possible..."

Nandini smiled and sipped her coffee and then they had their breakfast while Raj went for a walk to get his newspaper.

Anjali and Nandini settled in the living room talking about their relatives showing pictures of some family function. Raj came after reading the newspaper and checked the collection of DVDs that were arranged in the cabinet under TV.

"Nandini beta...Please play this..." He asked forwarding a movie DVD and she went to play the movie and handed the remote to him.

"Thank you bacha..." He said with a smile and she replied "It's okay papa..." and turned to Anjali and continued their conversation.

"Maa...What shall I prepare for lunch...??" She asked once it's about to be time.

"I'll prepare beta...You rest...You just got one-day leave..." Anjali said but Raj interrupted saying "Let her cook na...I'm eating your food only daily..."