The Cavalry's Here!

Start from the beginning

It seems that the other side had the same idea.

Suddenly, Katamina felt Iida tense, and before she knew it, Team Todoroki was charging them at insane speeds.

Katamina immediately retreated into the sky, grabbing the nearest two throwing knives and tossed both of them, ricocheting one of them off the other so that it didn't collide with the ground.

Popping into existence right next to Todoroki's head, she grinned, "Thanks for this."

Katamina gave him a mock salute as Izuku pulled her back onto the horse.

"Hatsume-san, next target!" She roared, "We're taking all of their headbands!"

"Angry Pomeranian, 4 o'clock!"

'Bakugo, huh?' Katamina let a small giggle slip past her lips.

"We're going in full speed, guys. Let's knock that motherfucker off his high horse!"

Katamina recalled her knives with the dust she picked up earlier off the obstacle course and threw them back into the air.

As expected, Bakugo had noticed them charging at him, and flew off his horse to meet her.

Katamina tossed her sheathed sword at him, and switched.

Bakugo was expecting it, though, so whilst he didn't grab her headbands, he was able to land an explosive blast on her lower back.

Katamina quickly turned around and swapped herself with Bakugo, "Come at me, Angry Pomeranian! I can stay airborne for as long as you can!"

Katamina and Bakugo tussled with each other, each one not allowing the other to rip off their own headbands.

This was all while Present Mic was commentating in the background, being a distraction to Katamina due to her sharpened hearing.

Eventually, Katamina was able to get close enough to Bakugo so that she could switch their positions and grab Bakugo's headbands at the same time.

"Izuku, now!"

Katamina relaxed as she felt Izuku's grappling hook pull her back down to the horse.

She picked up her sword, reattaching it to her waist.

"Sis? Your top is a little... uh, compromised."

Katamina checked her shirt, and as Izuku said, it was torn quite badly, revealing majority of her lower torso. In the tussle with Bakugo, the jacket had become undone, and Bakugo's explosions had torn off the lower half.

"Eh, no matter. I'll get a replacement later." Katamina shrugged, "Shouldn't be too big a deal."

As she was talking, however, a blast of warm air rushed past Katamina as she realized that half of her headbands were gone.

"Hatsume-san, I need you to tell me that the ten-million headband is not in their hands."

"It is."

"Fuck. Where did they put it?"

"It got mixed up. It's in the top half of the pile, anyway."

Katamina sighed, "I didn't want to do this, but I guess I'll have to sacrifice the other headbands."

Katamina used her quirk in short bursts, discreetly switching her remaining headbands with the stolen headbands, which, unsurprisingly, were on Todoroki's head.

"Figures. Todoroki-kun has Iida as the front leg. Only his team would be able to go so fast." Katamina muttered as she pinpointed the location of the team who stole her headbands.

As Present Mic announced the end of the festival, Katamina had just finished switching the headbands around.

"In first place, we have... Team Senkiru!"

Todoroki quickly checked his headbands after that announcement, then stared at Katamina.

"You should've taken them all!" She laughed as she showed the ten-million headband on her head.

"In second place... Team Todoroki!"

"In third place, Team Bakugo!"

Bakugo looked like he was ready to commit a murder, which, considering his personality, was not far off from the truth.

"And in fourth place, team Tetsutetsu- wait, when did you get here?"

Indeed, in fourth place was Team Shinso, and not team Tetsutetsu.

"Well, no matter. We'll take a one-hour break, and then we'll move on to the final event!"

A/N: I don't actually remember whether they take a break before the tournament, but I'm pretty sure they do.

Anyways, if you enjoyed this chapter, consider voting and following. Peace out, everybody. Goodbye.

Timeless_95, signing out.