Chapter 29: Mrs. Austin Power

Start from the beginning

Grampa G nodded eagerly and he even pinch my cheeks.

"Oh shocks. You're perfect. Our Greyson made the right choice. Do you want to start to bake on your cookies?"  He suggested.

I looked around and I observe that everyone was busy and all the burners and ovens are occupied.

"I don't think it's a good idea because you are all busy."

Grampa G waved his hand and snorts.
"Sunshine do you honestly thought this humungous house has only one kitchen?"

I nodded. "I mean of course yes. That's the normal set up of a house."

Grampa G shook his head. "This house has three kitchen honey. Believe me if Mr. Bradford's family is here all those kitchen will be used."

Oh yah. Uncle Blake. Before he went home yesterday he insist that I call him Uncle Blake.

"Come on follow me."

We pass through an open door that's connecting the 2 kitchen. The set up of this kitchen was the same as the first one. All are in stainless and black granite. Everything was sparkling clean.

"So what kind of cookies you want to bake?"

How many kind of cookies are out there?

"The delicious kind." I replied dumbly in which Grampa G laugh.

"Chunky chocolate fudge cookie then."
He suggested.

"Will they like it?"

"Honey, this family will kill each other even if it was only a candy."

"Okay then. Let's do this!" I shouts.

"Let's go!" Grampa G also shouted. We even bump our bellies. I almost toppled over if Grampa G did not catch me on time. His belly was so big and round.

He looks like the mascot of that Pancake mix. So cute.

Grampa G prepared all the ingredients. I disclose my condition to him so he decided to place tapes with number on  every spoon that I need to use step by step.

Even the ingredients that I need to use are numbered.

It took me almost 3 hours to bake 500 pieces of cookies. That's just the 1st batch.

So stupid of me to expect that 500 pieces will be enough for everybody. Grampa G discloses that Grey Grey's house staffs including the Mr. Hulks are almost 300. I also need to bake at least another 500 pieces for the shelter. I need to bake another batch after lunch.

We let everything cool down before we repacked it on cute trays that Grampa G prepares.

"Sunny! Where are you?!" I panicked when I heard Ella calls my name.

"She can't see me here Grampa G."
Grampa G nodded in understanding ashers me in another door that leads to the pool area.

I got distracted when I saw how vast their pool was. It was really big.
Will I die if I swim while I am on my period?

Maybe it might be better if I wait until my period's done.

"Sunny! There you are! I've been looking for you for like 2 minutes!" I look back and saw Ella riding a purple colored electric scooter.