~nightmare~

"Father"

~Bendy POV~
I was using telepathy and talking to him, he looked out of it. He started hyperventilating, I played one more scene in his head.

~Third person~
Lucifer started to be consumed by some sort of sticky black liquid, he looked at it kinda freaking out he closed his eyes, and once everything stopped moving and felt at peace. He slowly open his eyes and saw his pride and joy "b...bb..bendy" bendy turned around " hello father" Lucifer looked At him seeing the cliff and everything clicked "bendy darling come here" bendy looked at his father and grew angry "NO" Lucifer looked stunned bendy never yelled at him " young man I'm not playing come here right now" Lucifer grew worried bendy moved closer to the edgy " you left me..... you left me and they hurt me....... Father... you.... you..." bendy started to ball his eyes out. Lucifer moved very slowly over to the edgy trying to keep his composure " Bendy my baby boy come here please I'm sorry I wasn't there my son but I'm here now so come to daddy won't you?" As Lucifer looked into his son's eyes with a pleading look bendy grew even sadder and ran to his father jumping into his arms and crying. "Father......you......promise..ne...never..t....t...to lett me go" lucifer sighed  happily as he held his sin in his arms " I promise to never let you go, son"

~Lucifer POV~

I closed my eyes as I held my baby in my arms knowing well that he was gonna leave my arms soon and just as I opened them he disappeared. As everything went blurry I see Charlie looking at me "dad are you alright?" I sigh fixing my posture "just peachy my apple pie" I say " it rather rude to lie to ur children don't you think father" my eyes bolt around the the room looking for who ever said that. I look at Charlie she looked like she knew what was going on. The I saw it.