TIME SKIP

The university ended peacefully and you were in the playground watching Asahi, Junkyu and Jaehyuk playing soccer, while waiting for Shownu to pick you up.

Jaehyuk:
Why are you here in first place Ms.Y/n?

Y/n:
Why do you even care Mr.Yoon?

Junkyu:
He's just salty that you are busy with your phone instead of cheering for him.

Y/n:
Then what are they doing?

You pointed to a couple of girls who were looking at them with dreamy eyes. Asahi just shot him a glare and turned to you.

Asahi:
You look happy? And why is that?

Y/n:
I won't tell you that! How is Yoshi doing?

Asahi:
His wound is healing. He is doing pretty good now.

Junkyu:
It's a relief that the others didn't ask about what happened there.

Y/n:
You guys are right! I couldn't imagine them questioning us about things.

You received a notification that Shownu is here and you bid goodbye to the guys. You ran to the gate and saw him waiting. You checked before crossing the road and ran straight to his arms.

Shownu:
How was your day princess?

Y/n:
It was good. Also it was very peaceful.

Shownu:
Let's go. We will go to the mall after I finish my little work in the office. Is that okay?

Y/n:
Okay. I'm good with it.

You both got in the car and drove off to the destination. The ride was silent except for the song playing in the background. You decided to break the silence by asking him the question that you were trying to get answer from the guys especially Shownu.

Y/n:
Hyunwoo oppa, can I ask you something?

Shownu:
What is it?

Y/n:
What will you do if I was dating someone?

Shownu:
It depends on who the person is Y/n. Why are you asking me this?

Y/n:
Nothing. I just want to know what will you do.

Shownu:
Okay. We are here kiddo. Lock the doors and wait for me here. Don't go anywhere and roll up the windows.

Y/n:
Will you be back soon?

Shownu:
I promise to be back soon. I just need to sign some papers.

He left a kiss on your forehead and went inside the building. You did as he told and played with your phone while waiting for him. After some time the sound of thunder made you come out of your trance. You glanced to the opening of the parking lot to see it was raining. You decided to call Shownu. Then you noticed a few people entering the parking lot with gun in their hands. You moved to the back seat in a swift move. Crouching down, you clasped your mouth with your hand. Shownu picked up your call.

Shownu: I'm there already Y/n.
Y/n: Oppa, someone is here with guns.
Shownu: Don't open the car until I say so. The car is bulletproof.
Y/n: Okay oppa. I'll cut the call.
Shownu: Don't cut the call. Wear your earpiece.