Joshua:
That's in the past Hyung. We are friends now aren't we kiddo?

Y/n:
Really? You never asked me to be friends with you.

Joshua:
Yah! I even allowed you to go to my garden to which I never allow anyone.

Y/n:
Just kidding. We are in good terms now oppa. Just leave him for now. I'll tell you if something happens.

Wonho:
Sure. I'll go with Y/n. Pack your things, you can stay with us since we came back.

Y/n:
Can I stay the night there please? I didn't go there for a week. I stayed with Bogum oppa since I missed him so much.

Hyungwon:
Okay then. Say goodbye to everyone and comeback tomorrow. Also Wonho will be with us forever!

You nodded your head with a wide smile and grabbed Joshua's hand telling him to take you to SEVENTEEN'S base. The male just chuckled and led you to his car the other guys following you.

Joshua:
Did something happen between you and Cheol?

Y/n:
Nothing happened. We are in good terms oppa.

Joshua:
Your eyes tell otherwise Y/n. I can read you like a open book. Same goes to him. You both better talk to each other when we reach home.

Y/n:
I'll try to take your advise Joshua oppa.

Joshua:
Okay then. Let's go home. Vanilla missed you so much. I'll drop you both off at the base. I need to go to the company.

Shownu:
Don't forget to pack your things Y/n. We will get you from there tomorrow.

Wonho:
Come home soon. I have a lot to say to you.

Y/n:
Okay oppa. Bye bye! I love you brothers

MONSTA X:
Love you too little sis.

Joshua drove you and Seungcheol to their base and he drove back to the company. You both entered inside and it was pure chaos. Hoshi, Seokmin, Seungkwan, Mingyu and Dino were too busy in their game. The other boys were nowhere to be found.

Y/n:
Yah! You all restart the game and give me a controller! Or else I'll kick you all one by one.

Dino:
I dare you to do it Chae Y/n! Wait Chae Y/n?! Are you really here!

Y/n:
No it's my soul which is here. Of course it's me you dummy!

Mingyu:
I missed you kid. Go and refresh. I'll get something for you to eat.

Y/n:
I'll be back soon. Also I'm going home tomorrow.

You ran upstairs to your room and was about to go in before someone blocked your way. You heavily let out a sigh as you turned around.

Y/n:
We have nothing to talk. Let go of me.

Seungcheol:
Shut up and listen to me.

He opened the door to your room and dragged you inside. He locked the door and turned around to meet your eyes which was throwing glares at him.

Seungcheol:
Listen. I didn't mean to reject you. I-

Y/n:
Forget it oppa. I never want to-