Y/n:
You didn't bother to inform me! How could you?!

Bogum:
You were busy talking about the practice for the sports meet.

Y/n:
I'm really excited to meet the guys after a long break. Let's go!

TIME SKIP
AIR PORT

???:
Princess! Right here!

Y/n:
Oppa!

You ran to Hyungwon who welcomed you with open arms. You jumped on him and he caught you in time. He chuckled and kissed your forehead and caressed your hair.

Y/n:
I missed you all so much! How have you been?

Hyungwon:
We too missed you Princess. We are good. What about you?

Y/n:
I'm all good oppa. The guys took good care of me.

Minhyuk:
Then why you wanted to stay with Bogum Hyung kiddo?

Y/n:
Just because! Give me a big hug everyone or else I'll get it by myself.

They all chuckled and joined you both for a group hug. Soon you all broke it and your eyes met a familiar pair of eyes that you missed a lot.

???:
Don't start to cry Princess. If you cry, I'll also cry.

Y/n:
I really hate you so much oppa!

You ran into his arms without any second thought and cried while hugging him. He just chuckled and hugged you while releasing a few tears but managed to hold it back.

Y/n:I really missed you a lot Wonho oppa

Y/n:
I really missed you a lot Wonho oppa. Many things happened.

Wonho:
The guys told me everything Princess. Just don't cry. I know you are happy to see me.

Y/n:
I'm more than happy to see you oppa.

He wiped away your tears and pinched your cheeks making you smile a little.

Bogum:
Let's go. Seungcheol said that he will be here with Joshua to pick you guys up.

With wide eyes you looked at Bogum. He noticed your reaction and replied with a shrug. Speaking of the devil, it came in the disguise of an angel in form of Joshua with Seungcheol leading him. Once Seungcheol's eyes caught yours, he gave you a smile to which you turned your head to somewhere.

Seungcheol:
Wonho Hyung?! How have you been?!

Wonho:
I have been good but how dare you kidnap my princess?! And Joshua, you even had the guts to tell that she will be no more if we try to find her?