Sollel sighed and glared at Hakken. "I told you that once you're mine, you can beg, shout and scream, but I am not letting you go. That means I'm not letting you die even if you want to. I am not going to wait for you to reincarnate and reach a mature age to see you again. I am not as patient as you! We still have lots of things to so, Hakken! And you are not going to die on me, understand?!"

Hakken blinked at his lady before a smile appeared on his lips. "Yes, my lady. All yours."

Somehow, Sollel felt relieved, but still worried. "We have to reach Gatria fast. She can heal you for sure."

But she'll be weak once we reached her. Hakken thought, but he didn't voice it put. He didn't want to see his lady so worried.

"My lady?"

Sollel raised her head and stared straight into Hakken's eyes. "Hmm?"

To answer Sollel's 'hmm', Hakken dipped his head and placed a soft kiss on Sollel's lips. It was soft, yet firm and unwavering. It lasted for a few seconds before Sollel's hand wrapped around Hakken's neck and Hakken's arm wrapped around Sollel's waist.

Hakken hoisted his lady up, her breast pressing against his chest, making him groan inside his lady's mouth as their lips moved to taste and explore each other. This time, Hakken was not satisfied with just exploring his lady's mouth, his lips started traveling down, from her lips, to her chin, down to her neck.

Soft murmurs of moans escaped Sollel's lips as she felt Hakken's lips trailing down her neck. She knew they were getting carried away by the kiss and the moment and being alone, but Sollel didn't really care. She wanted to let this man who loves her dearly, and patiently waited for her to be happy and she knew without being conceited that she was one of his happiness.

So, instead of pushing Hakken away to give their body space, Sollel cradled Hakken's head and pushed it down to her chest.

A moan Sollel couldn't contain escaped her lips and her body arched when she felt Hakken's tongue around her areola and lapping her nipple.

Sollel's body was on fire that she couldn't control her blood of flame, it started making the water around her boil.

Sollel wanted to ask for more when she felt Hakken's tongue left her nipples and his mouth kissed her ear before he whispered.

"If you continued making the water boil, you're going to cook me to death, my lady."

Those words made Sollel snapped out of her arousal and she looked around. Indeed, the water around them was boiling and if she didn't stop it, it'll hurt Hakken.

Taking deep breaths, Sollel breathe in and out deeply until her blood flame calmed down and the water went back to the way it was earlier— warm.

And feeling the water getting back to normal, Hakken dipped his head again and put his lady whole areola and nipple in her mouth.

Another moan escaped Sollel's lips and unbeknownst to her, her arousal was boiling the water around her again, making Hakken stopped and just kissed Sollel's lips until the water returned back to normal.

"Why'd you stop?" Sollel shamelessly wanted more of that pleasure.

"Because you're going to cook me alive, my lady." Hakken smiled and placed three sweet kisses on Sollel's lips. "Though I really wanted taste you so bad, but your skin is literally hot."

Sollel wanted to scold her blood of flame, but it was only reacting to her emotion and what she was feeling. And her arousal was making it excited, enough to make it burst.