CHAPTER 21: LILLI TOLD ME NOT TO

Start from the beginning

"You're gorgeous," he mumbled, ogling over my body as he continued to pepper kisses down my stomach. He gently pulled down my sweatpants as he sucked and nipped at my skin, gradually making his way down to the band of my underwear.

"Sam, please," I whined as he skipped over the spot I needed him most, kissing down my thighs. He chuckled but didn't let up as he continued to kiss me everywhere but the place I need him to. I groaned out of frustration and he smirked at me, his ego taking over his body once more.

He finally made his way back up to my panties, which at this point were soaking wet, and hovered there for a moment. His eyes met mine as his hot breath stopped just in front of my clit, silently questioning if I wanted him to eat me out.

I nodded immediately, helping him to pull my underwear down and off of me. He smiled gently and rubbed my clit softly with his middle finger, steadily increasing pressure over time. In mere minutes I was a whining mess, begging him for more.

I hadn't realized how long I'd wanted this.

He understood my moans as he gently moved his finger from my clit to my entrance and attached his lips to my clit, sucking and flicking his tongue against me. I let my hands find their way into his hair, looking for some sort of stability as I bucked my hips into him. He hummed an "uh-uh" and slightly shook his head, pushing my hips back down with his hand spread across my stomach. I let out a loud moan as he began to move his fingers in and out of me and he redacted his fingers immediately, slapping my ass as to warn me to shut up. Considering everyone was home, I listened to him and covered my mouth with my hand, trying to be as quiet as I could as he gave me the best head I'd ever received. His skills had greatly improved since high school.

"Fuck, Sammy," I moaned, arching my back as I felt my orgasm begin to build in my stomach. He reached under my back, pulling me closer to him as I propped myself up onto my elbows, letting my head fall back.

"Look at me, princess," He muttered as his hand roamed around my body. I did as he demanded, looking into his dark eyes as he devoured me. The things he was doing to me are what my fantasies were made of; it's the best thing I think I've ever felt.

"Fuck me?" I whispered, trying not to finish before he was even inside of me.

"Not now, baby. It's all about you tonight," He responded, rubbing my clit with his thumb for the brief second he disconnected his mouth from me to speak.

"Make me cum, Sammy," I whispered, trying to stop a moan from leaving my lips. He curled his fingers up towards my stomach, fucking me hard with them as he nipped at my clit, sucking and flicking every so often.

"Fuck," I nearly yelled as I came undone around his fingers. He sped up all of his movements, rubbing my clit as I rode out my high.

"Good girl," he smiled as he began to lap me up, fully finishing me off. I let myself fall back onto the bed and rested my head on my shoulder, smiling up at Sam.

"Come here," I whispered, motioning him in my direction. He sat down next to me and stroked my hair, staring at me with pure admiration in his eyes. I rolled over and sat up, pulling in Sam by the collar of his shirt.

"Can I repay you?" I smirked, my lips hovering just inches from his. He stayed silent, almost speechless even as I straddled him, slowly moving my hips back and forth on top of him. He grabbed my hips and controlled my movements, grinding me down against his half-hard dick.

"Fuck," He groaned, letting his forehead fall against mine.

"Hey, Sam!" Lilli suddenly yelled from the other side of the door, startling both of us. I didn't stop my movements on him, grinding down on him as he tried his best to answer Lilli.

"Payback for earlier," I smirked. He rolled his eyes, so I pushed my hips down harder.

"Ye-yeah?" He called back. I heard her feet shift against the hardwood floor as she coughed, unleashing a long sentence of "uh's.. well's and um's"

"Shit," Sam whispered as I slipped my hand into his boxers, softly stroking him.

"Well, uh," Lilli started again, "I kinda need to talk to you..... like..... alone."

I stopped what I was doing then, looking up to see Sam as confused as I was.

"Is everything good, Lil?" He questioned as I picked up my sweats from the floor and quickly put them on.

"No, Sam. I really need to talk to you," She whispered as quietly as she could. I widened my eyes at Sam, both fearful of her finding me as well as fearful of what she had to talk to Sam about so urgently.

"Okay, one second," He yelled back, rushing me into the bathroom.

"Get in the closet," He whispered. I did as I was told, flattening myself as much as I could against the back of the towel closet. Sam smiled at me reassuringly, closing the door to the closet as I heard him walk away.

"Hey, Lilli, what's up?" Sam said nonchalantly, shutting the door behind her.

"I- I have something to tell you, but you have to promise me something, okay?" She responded, fear saturating her words.

"Of course," He reassured.

"Promise me you won't tell Bella what I'm about to say."