I was pissed that I had to sit down with Zayn and talk to him, but even more pissed that it was pouring the rain, but I guess I was being dramatic. When I got to the bakery, I went straight to the counter and ordered myself a bagel with a large water. Zayn hadn't showed up yet, but I wasn't surprised. He's literally late to everything.

"One bagel and a large water." The man yelled out, setting the stuff on the counter with a large smile. I gave him a once over, perking my brow up as I grabbed my things. He had looked oddly familiar, I was thinking I had saw him around my apartment complex a few days ago. I didn't say anything though, I just grabbed my things and sat down at a empty table.

I started eating my bagel, then sipped my water with a soft hum. It tasted so good, unlike the conversation I was about to have with Zayn, but speaking of him, he had showed up as I was eating.

"You're ten minutes late." I said without looking up, tearing my bagel into small bite sized pieces.

"Traffic was crazy," He sighed, sitting across from me, "I'm sorry."

My eyes looked out the window, seeing no traffic outside. I let out a chuckle, tilting my head as I shrugged. He was lying, I just wasn't a priority like he keeps saying I was.

"Talk. You have ten minutes." I mumbled, taking a bite of my bagel. Zayn frowned, watching me with sadness in his eyes. I didn't care much, he had been acting so weird recently that it was kind of freaking me out.

"Okay, honestly?" He said lowly, inhaling slowly, "When we had sex, I guess I kind of caught feelings for you and it made me jealous that you and Harry were spending a lot of time with each other. I hated it because you used to tell me everything and now you don't and when I saw those bruises on your arms from your mom--I got really mad that you showed him and not me. We were best friends before anything else and it was a punch in the gut to see him take my place so quickly."

"You think Harry took your place?" I stared at him deadpan, then rolled my eyes before letting out a loud sigh, "Zayn, the reason why me and Harry had been spending time together is because my mom wanted me to do bible studies with him. That's literally the only reason—also you were up my ass and you wouldn't let me breathe at all. I needed space and I told you that."

"That wasn't just bible studies, Anna. You kidding? He was looking at you differently than other people. I'm telling you right now that he likes you." Zayn pointed at me, pinching his eyes halfway shut.

"No, he doesn't." I swallowed thickly, looking down at my bagel again as I inhaled slowly. I started to recollect what had happened last night and one of those things was Harry being at my apartment again. I knew I wasn't as drunk as I was when he showed up, but maybe I slept so hard that my brain couldn't catch up when I woke up.

"Okay, whatever," He mumbled, putting his hands up, "Like I was saying, I'm sorry. Can we please just put this past us and move on? Hitting him was a big mistake and I really shouldn't have showed up drunk that night. I—...I miss you."

"You're lucky that Harry didn't kick you out of the church because he almost did," I said softly, clenching my fist, "I told him not to kick you out and begged him to let you stay."

"I know, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." He begged under a whisper.

"Okay, well," I cleared my throat, throwing my leftovers into the paper bag, "I'll forgive you, but if you do it again—I will be the one to kick your ass."

"Duly noted." He laughed out, tapping his foot as he watched me stand to my feet. I looked down at him with a perk of my brow, clutching the water close to me.

"I'm leaving now. I'm tired and I just want to lay down for the rest of the day." I mumbled, "I also have to clean my apartment."

"You got an apartment?" Zayn frowned, standing up as he gave me a once over. I still hadn't told him that I moved out because of how weird he had been. I didn't want him showing up and start knocking on my door.