I love coffee.

My phone started to buzz again and I let out a groan, grabbing it to see that Zayn was calling me. It was nearing 11am. I had slept in hard, but I wasn't complaining. It was nice to sleep in, but it wasn't nice to wake up all sick and shit. That part sucked.

"What?" I answered, furrowing my brows, "I just woke up. Tread light."

"I'm mad at you," He spat through the phone, "What the hell was that last night? Why would you tell everyone that?"

"Tell everyone what? Why are you fucking screaming at me?" I barked back, rubbing my eyes before taking another long sip of my coffee. This was annoying me.

"You told everyone I attacked Harry! Why would you tell everyone that!" He sounded mad, but he was also poking a bear with a stick. Did he not know not to call me so early after I've woken up? Shit.

"You're annoying and you deserve it." I mumbled, pulling the phone away from my ear before hanging up. I was not dealing with this shit today.

He started buzzing my phone again, my eyes widening at it in annoyance as I clicked it off, but then he called again. And again. And Again.

"God—fucking what!" I yelled into the phone, clutching the phone tightly in my hand.

"Can we just talk?!" He yelled back at me in anger.

"Stop fucking calling me!! You're being annoying!!" I yelled into the phone, letting out a heavy annoyed breath. Zayn stayed silent on the other end of the line for a moment before I heard him let out a cry.

"Oh, you can't be serious, are you really crying?" I face palmed, shaking my head as sounds of cries rang through the phone.

"Why won't you just talk to me? Please just let me come over and explain everything. I don't want to be a villain in your makeshift book, Anna. Please," Zayn begged through cries, sniffling into the phone, "Please just let me explain."

"If I let you explain will you please stop crying?" I mumbled, sinking into the couch.

"Yes." He sniffled.

"Fine. Meet me at the bakery in thirty minutes." I sighed out, hearing him cheer over the phone in excitement. I, on the other hand, was one bad word away from strangling him and putting him in his grave. Not because I hate him, but because I didn't really want to deal with this today. Although, a bagel sounds nice and might cure my terrible stomachache I have.

After I finished my coffee, I went and took a much needed shower so I didn't look like a mess whenever I met up with Zayn. I really didn't have energy for this, but it was either this or get my phone blown up all day. It was a really rainy day today, disgusting actually, but I kind of liked it. I used to love storms when I was a kid, but in the last two years I've had a bit of anxiety with the weather changing drastically.

A couple of years ago there was a really bad storm that took away a lot of homes and killed a lot of people. It was really scary. It nearly took us, too. So, my relationship with shitty weather has shifted into pure anxiety and constantly watching the weather to make sure that mother nature isn't trying to murder us.

I grabbed my umbrella and walked out of my apartment, the scent of vodka filled the hallways which almost made me lurch over to puke. I held my breath, knitting my brows together as I locked my door. As I turned to walk down the hallway, I had suddenly remembered me sitting in the hallway with a bottle of vodka while yelling at a random guy to get away from me.

I shook my head, looking back at my door in confusion. I tried to think really hard about what else happened, but it wasn't coming to me. I shrugged it off and proceeded to walk down the deathly steep stairs and made my way to the bakery. The wind blew my umbrella back as I walked down the sidewalk, parts of my hair blowing into my face as the rain picked up.