𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝

Bắt đầu từ đầu

She hadn't seen him since they boarded the train.

"Talking to Lee Jordan apparently," Artemis answered, still playing with Draco's family ring. He took it off and placed it on her finger, chuckling as it almost slipped off but she put on her thumb instead and showed it off to him.

Daphne adored the scene even though she thought she was about to throw up at their cuteness, "With Theo?" She knew that he hated talking to people, especially if they were in a different house.

Artemis nodded, "I'm surprised too, but I saw him covering his mouth trying not to throw up at the sight of the Gryffindorks, it was hilarious."

"I kind of wished he did," Draco mumbled, earning a kick on his shins from both of the witches.

What was even worse was that they were wearing block-heeled ankle boots to compensate for their height.

The shoes hurt more if you were at the receiving end of them, which all the boys were many times since they had bought them.

"Oww." he hissed, he bent down to rub the pain.

"It's what he deserves," Daphne spoke to her best friend, she laughed.

Artemis waved him off, "You'll live D."

He scoffed, "Not if you guys keep kicking me, I have Quidditch to play this year you know."

"So do I," she pointed out. He had enough of her teasing and brought her closer, tickling her sides.

She squealed and giggled, "get off me." she tried pushing him away but his grip was too strong.

Daphne laughed loudly, wishing she had Theo's polaroid camera.

"Not until you drop the attitude." he teased and continued with his light torture.

"Daph," she squealed, "pass me my wand," the object was in her sock but she couldn't reach it since Draco was practically on top of her.

"Okay okay I'll stop." he raised his hands, retracting them from her body, smiling widely at her. She shook her head but a small smile made its way onto her face.

"Arsehole." she flicked his forehead, he only smiled more, he swung his arm over her shoulder again, bringing her close to her, 

"You guys should just get married." Daphne grinned and looked at them in awe, wishing that she could do the same with her boyfriend.

They both groaned, "Not this again." Artemis shook her head.

The blonde shrugged, "All I'm saying is I better be the Maid of Honour."

Artemis scrunched up her face in confusion, "Who else would be it?"

"Theo." Daphne and Draco said in unison.

They all laughed but stopped when the door slid open.

The three calmly breathed out in relief when they saw the two familiar faces.

"Did we all get fitter?" Theo asked as he walked up, hugging all his friends, kissing the two witches on their foreheads.

Blaise winked at the blonde secretly, hugging her quickly, "I've missed you," he whispered.

"I've missed you too," she replied quietly, he sat next to her and Theo gestured for her to move to the side. "No."

"You're in my spot Daph," he groaned.

For some reason, Theo could only sit near the window, just like Draco. Since the first year everyone had designated seats, even though Daphne wasn't sitting with them on the train, she still knew this.