Meeting Foxy

You take a seat at the old, run down, office chair at your desk and begin to space out.

Y/N: I wonder what this second monitor does?*

RING RING RING

Telephone: "Hey... you, whatever your name was. I'm sure you've noticed the second monitor on your desk. Management forced me to do that cause of a little situation, Foxy kinda shoved one of the teen customers between her thighs and he couldn't breath. They said that this being the second time someone died is five times to many and forced me to up security and put her out of commission."

Y/N: "Get to the point, I only have til 6."

Telephone: "Fine, don't get your penis in a twist. The second monitor is a special cam intended to make Foxy feel a part of the show again, it is to remain on at all times. Also there's only enough electrical sockets in there to power one monitor, man I'm glad I'm not you right now. Then again... never mind."

Click, he hung up.

Y/N: "Why do I feel like that isn't the first and wont be the last time he screws me over."

Foxy: "He's not the only who's going to be screwing you matey~"

Not expecting someone, or something, to respond to that comment you fall back from surprise.

Y/N: "When did you get there?" you ask trying to catch your breath and steady your heart.

Foxy: "With thighs and booty like this, you think I can't chase ya down." she said trying to show off her ass.

Y/N: *Why are her panties so thin, I don't want to see that.*

Foxy then walks up to you and takes a seat in your lap. The sudden weight of the metal, plastic, and what ever material used to make her ass soft and squishy causes you to be pulled forward.

Foxy: "You want a closer look?" she grabbed your head and shoved it into her breast.

Foxy: "How about you get out of this office and go an adventure, look for some booty. I'll be the captain." she said, looking into your eyes with a fierce expression on her face.

Y/N: *If I can get some treasure I can buy back that bar and erase this job from my resume* "I'm in, lead the way captain."

Foxy: "You and I are going to be spend a lot of time together then, I want you ready, don't let the other girls get you. See you tomorrow matey."

She got up and sprinted towards pirate cove.

Y/N: *Wow she can really move, even with everything she's carrying around*

Several stressful hours pass, but the thought of being able to leave here rich can't leave your mind.

DING DING DING DING