Meeting Bonnie

Y/N:"This job should be a breeze. Like who's going to break into an anime convention and steal a costume."

20 minutes later.

'BANG'

Y/N:*What was that. I got to check it out.*

You walk out your office forgetting to bring your flashlight.

Y/N:"I guess I'll just feel my way around."

After a few steps forward you feel something soft.

???:"Why hello there~ I guess you wanted to come to me. They do say I'm the prettiest of the three."

Y/N:"Uh sorry, mam? I will have to ask you to leave this is closing hours, staff only."

???:"I could reveal myself and talk it out, or keep it in the darkness and get interesting~"

Y/N:"Lets head to the light."

You two walk in to your office and before you can realize what that was she's already in your lap.

Y/N:"First off, what's your name. Second, CAN YOU GET YOUR BREAST OUT OF MY FACE!"

Bonnie:"Names Bonnie the Bunny. Most people like this position. Why not you?"

Y/N:"Because I'm not a pervy jerk who gets turned on by animatronics."

(No offense)

Bonnie:"What about this!"

She bent down and gave you a big kiss.

Y/N:"Not turned on. Not even close. You are an animatronic."

Bonnie:"Then why did you get this job. Surely it was for one of us~" she said giving a sexy pose and smile.

Y/N:"You want the reason I came here. (I assume you read the base of the story chapter)."

Bonnie:"Oh. I feel bad for you. Here~" she said giving another kiss.

Y/N:"Nope, still nothing."

Bonnie:*That was sad but how is he STILL not turned on. Tomorrow I must try my hardest. NO ONE RESETS BONNIE THE BUNNY!*

Ding Ding Ding