Meeting Puppet/3

Y/N: *God how long have I been in here, I need to get out before I suffocate.*

Puppet: "I guess it'd be no funny if you don't put up a fight. I'll let you go, for now~"

Y/N: "Thanks I gue-"

Puppet: "Just know, I can and always will find you."

She gave you quick kiss on the cheek and teleported you to your office.

Telephone: "Hey, this is you boss here, apparently it's 'illegal' to have teens near dirty machines. Whatever the hell 'illegal' means. Just grab a cloth from the kitchen and make it look like you clean, the puppet why not, on the cameras."

Y/N: *Why did I take this job.*

You head to the kitchen and grabbed one of the many cloths soaked with so much grease and oil you could start a fire just by breathing on it.

Y/N: *I hate my life.*

Puppet: "You got me to help you live, come for round 2~"

Y/N: "I just came cause I need to wash you."

Puppet: "Oooh I'm soooooo dirty daddy~"

After wiping her down with the dirty cloth.

Puppet: "How about you keep the cloth for yourself, something to remember me by."

She then shoved you between her breast, you then walk back to your office.

Telephone: "Oh that was beautiful, they are going to love that."

Y/N: "What's that suppose to mean?"

Telephone: "You think I care about what the government thinks, I'm selling this footage to a porn studio."

Y/N: "You dirty littl-"

DING DING DING

Telephone: "Get the hell out, I don't need you anymore, I'm going to be a billionaire."