"You should fix your uniform before you get detention again." Tae changes the subject, raising his brows and chewing imaginary gum.

"I'll fix my uniform when you fix yours." You challenge, poking at the small bit of exposed skin on his chest.

A few buttons from the top of his shirt lay unbottoned and his tie seems to be missing as well.

"How do you expect me to be friends with you if I don't break a few rules too." He smirks. "Plus, my angel, kookie, is an international playboy. He is teaching me his ways."

"Arent they supposed to keep you out of trouble?" You chuckle. "And his ways don't seem to be working. All the hot chicks are looking at me, not you." You say smugly.

He slings his arm back on you. "They're looking at you because they're plotting their murder, they need to get rid of you to get to me."

You let out a snicker. "Of course of course."

You both enter your classroom, and sit in your desks at the very back of the room, right next to the window.

You take a seat, leaning back and tipping your chair back a little, and Tae takes a seat on his desk in front of you, straddling the chair to face you, his back to the front of the room.

Everyone chats around as you wait for your teacher to arrive.

Mrs. Song enters and the whole class grows silent, Tae slithers around in his chair, sending you a michevious smirk.

"Kim Taehyung," Mrs. Song starts. "Where is your tie?" She asks firmly. "You know there's a punishment for breaking dress code."

Taehyung looks at her with innocent eyes, putting on a "good boy" act.

"Sorry ma'am but," he scratches his head. "I seem to have misplaced it, I was in a rush this morning I didn't realize I hadn't put it on." he makes up a stupid excuse that wouldn't pass by other teachers.

Except when it comes to Taehyung, all teachers accept his excuses.

Especially the female ones.

No female teacher can resist Taehyung's charm. They all swoon over him.

Mrs. Song is no exception.

Her expression instantly softens. "I'll let it slide this time." She says, motioning for him to come to her. Then she digs in her drawer for a spare tie, handing it to him.

He flashes you a smirk as he ties it around his neck.

"Thank you ma'am." He gives her a smile as he sits back in his chair.

"Kim y/n." Her firm tone returns as she says your name. "Fix your uniform."

You furrow your eyebrows, shooting her an innocent look. "Is my uniform distracting anyone?" You ask.

"Yes it is miss y/n. Your attire seems to be distracting everyone. And if you refuse to set yourself straight I'll have no choice." When she notices you not responding or fixing your attire, she scribbles something down on a piece of paper.

"Detention after school." She says strictly, practically slamming the piece of paper on your desk.

"Yes ma'am." You say arrogantly, smirking at Tae as you slide the piece of paper into your bag.

You mouth "I'm winning" at his direction and he rolls his eyes playfully.

You and Taehyung have always been considered troublemakers since grade school. So naturally, once you both entered high school you guys struck a deal. Whoever got into the most trouble senior year, got the others savings.

And as of right now, you were winning.

But the school year isn't even close to finishing yet, so he was confident he would catch up eventually.

The school day finishes and all the students spill out of the classrooms, exiting the building.

You and Taehyung stay behind for detention.

Taehyung got caught sneaking another pudding cup, and as preposterous as it sounds, he got detention.

Mr. Choi is running detention today. You and Taehyung love it when he's the supervisor in detention, he sleeps the whole time.

You and Taehyung grab the blackboard erasers and start banging them together to clean it as punishment.

"You do realize all these detentions can ruin our record, especially now that we're seniors." Tae says out of the blue. "That's what my angel constantly tells me."

You roll your eyes. "You can go be your good boy if you want. I'm having fun." You respond.

He smirks at you. "I never said I was gonna stop." He claps the erasers together in front of your face, making a cloud of chalk powder fly all over you.

"Hmm thanks for that." You cough out with a sarcastic smile, and smack one of the erasers straight into his face, leaving a rectangular mark of powder directly on his cheek.

You burst out laughing when you see him struggle to wipe it off.

"You're a little bitch." He snickers.

"And so are you." You squint your eyes at him.

✥┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✥

just a lil bit abt ur character ;)