Episode 29: Countdown to Chaos

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog, a student on my path toward becoming a pro hero! Last time my buddies and I started our summer training, pushing our bodies to the absolute limit to great stronger. Everything was going great until the League of Villains decided to show their faces again. Man, do those boneheads ever learn? I'm too fast for any of them!"

Picking up at the events of the last episode, Sonic and Kaminari now stand opposed to Shigaraki, paired up with a new villain, and are ready for battle.

Shigaraki: Hehehehe... we meet again... Sonic the Hedgehog!

Sonic: Well well well, look who it is. Tomato Sauce Shinigami!

Shigaraki: That's Tomura Shigaraki!

Sonic: Yeah, whatever.

Kaminari charges static in his hand, ready to fight.

Kaminari: How the hell did you bozos find this place?

Shigaraki: Oh, we have our methods, boy. Now that we've found you, why don't you tell us where we can find your other bratty friend? That one kid with the explosive temper.

Kaminari: Yeah right, like we'd just tell you where he is! Fat chance, handsy!

The short soldier-looking villain then speaks up.

Mustard: If you come with us quietly Hedgehog, then we promise there won't be any trouble.

Sonic looks at the small villain and does his best not to laugh.

Mustard: Huh?! What? What's so funny?!

Sonic: PFFT HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, it's just hard to take you seriously! Hahahahaha!!!

Mustard: Why you-?! I'll have you know I am the great villain, Mustard! Member of the League of Villains' Vanguard Action Squad and you'd be wise to respect my power!

Mustard lets out a little gas, as Sonic smirks and pounds his fists into his hands.

Sonic: Well then, Mustard. Lemme ask ya... got any ketchup to go with that?

Sonic dashes away in a matter of seconds, before the Mustard has a chance to attack or gas the forest, shocking the villain. Sonic quickly appears and vanishes before striking him hard and knocking the villain out.

Sonic: Too easy, piece of cake!

Shigaraki: Mustard you buffoon.*sigh* I figured that would happen. It's a good thing we came up with a plan B.

Sonic: Just give it up, you can't take me on your own dude.

Shigaraki: Oh, now whoever said I was all alone? There are more of us scattered throughout this forest, just waiting to run into your fellow classmates... and kill them that is...

Sonic's face becomes more serious as he looks at Shigaraki with anger in his eyes.

Shigaraki: Sure, you could easily defeat me right here and now, but then again... do you really have time? After all... *he reveals a device with a timer counting down on it* You only have a few minutes until this whole place blows up.

Sonic and Kaminari stare at him in shock.

Sonic: BLOWS UP?!

Shigaraki smiles and lets out a menacing chuckle.

Shigaraki: The entire camp has been rigged to blow. There are 15 explosives hidden away on these grounds, but where they are, even I don't know! So, you can either pound me to the ground now or make sure your friends do go kablammo! The choice is yours hero! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!