Mamma Mia Here We Go Again

requested from: emilyramsey1445598

*

" Now This is a From a movie called Mamma Mia Here We Go Again" Loki tells The Audience " I'll just let you react" Loki Clicked play as she had nothing really to say without spoiling.

" I Loved him more than any argument" Sophia says walking towards Rose.

" Is that who I think it is? " Ron says staring at Rosie

" I Hope not," Ginny adds.

" Oh " Rosie exclaims

" I just wish she was her so I could tell him that" She says

" Well I wish Bill was here so i could hit him " Rosie tells her

" Mother" yells Ron and Ginny.

" We call this woman our mother while we are here being kidnapped and she's on a tropical vacation" George said Frustrated.

" Worst part is she is talking about men?" Fred added on.

" What went wrong between you two" Sophie asks.

" There was this other woman hanging around and I asked him about her and you knew your in trouble when the word just comes before the word friends" Rosie explains.

" That's how most of my marriages ended too," Tanya adds.

" I'm still mighty confused why Mother is in a tropical area and talking about cheating men" Ron asks.

" It's in a Movie Dimwit" Hermione Tells him " It's probably just your mother's actress playing a different character. If you notice her hair is white".

"OH" Came from the mouths of the Weasley's.

" One Night I was taken" Rosie starts to sing as Tanya joins in " on the river"

" No, Not The songs again" Draco complained annoyed.

" Yes, more songs " Hermione clapped.

" When we saw him together with the young girl" Rosie sings and Tanya also adds on.

"The Look Daddy Gave him-"

" Sugar"

* You could hear snickering coming from Draco from the back*

" Cuz He always used to look at me that way and -" Rosie is cut off by Tanya again.

" and"

"She Dog"

" Maybe she should walk right to her and say Aha " Rosie tries to sing but Tanya continues to sing.

" So they are trying to sing the most," Ginny snickered.

" It's a game he Likes to play" Tanya and Rosie start singing together.

" Look into his angel eyes , one Look and your hypnotized"

" I didn't know Mother could sing that way" George points out.

" She can but she chooses to sing Horribly at Home " Fred tells him where they agree on.

" He'll take your heart. Then you must pay the price. Look into his angel eyes. One look and your in paradise"

" One Day you'll find that he wears a Disguise."

" Don't Look to Deep"

* Ginny started blushing a bit more at that statement*

"  into those angel eyes"

" Oh no, no,no,no"

" Ahahahaha"

"Hahahaha"

"Hahahaha"

" It's terribly important to remember ( Ahahahaha) just how terrible people all men are ( Ahahahaha) Just keep looking into his Angel eyes. keep Thinking ( Ahahahaha)" Tanya sings

" Sometimes when I'm Lonely. I sit and Think about him and it hurts to remember all the good times. when I thought I could never live without him and wonder does it ever be the same " Sophie sings.

" Aww" Some of The girls sadly responded

"Every time when I see him, will it bring back all the pain? Ah-ha-ha, how can I forget that name? " Sophie sings more.

" Look into His Angel eyes, One Look and your Hypnotized "

" he'll take you heart"

" and you must pay the prize"

* Rosie Bumps into one of the maids*

" Just Mother being clumsy" Ron points out But Ginny was focused on the screen in front of her.

" Look into his angel eyes"

" and you'll think your in paradise"

" One day you'll found out"

*Rosie Looks around*

" Maybe Grab your Husband ,Mother. his name is Arthur Weasley" Fred pointed.

" and he wears a disguise"

" Don't look to deep into those angel eyes"

" Oh no no no no"

* Clip ends*

"That was such Lovely singing" Hermione Spoke up.

" It was quite a nice song with a nice meaning," Harry smiled.

" For once" Draco started to speak as people glared at him to see if he was going to say anything stupid " I was just going to say that you shouldn't look in my 'Angel eyes' cause you will think your in paradise".

" I'm always in paradise," Luna noted spacing out.

" When I'm with my plants I feel like I'm in heaven" Neville added on soon noticing Luna wasn't listening.

" You don't have the definition of Angel eyes' Hermione told him before rolling her own eyes.

There could be heard some snickering going on in the back with the professor.

" Any who we have to react to our next video" Loki smiled underneath her cloak before putting up the next video.