God save me

I was never one to believe In any Gods, not even any Mythos, I guess I'm just not subject to such things. However, today I was fucking praying. Praying to God, praying to Zeus, praying to Michael that I would somehow live and escape unharmed.

I was still blindly tapered to the wooden stake, but I had the feeling that someone was staring at me, although I could hear no noise at all. Not even any subtle breathing- apart from my own, that is.
Even though I hate the Corleone's, boy I wish I was in that car with them right now, not here Ik this dingy place that for some reason smelt like rotting wood. It was then, that I heard a door swing open and I heard some shuffling around.

"What the fuck told you so goddamn long Rob?" Questioned one of the men. He had a deep, gruff voice (basically Christian bales voice in Batman) and he had a strong accent, Italian maybe? Wait, it could be French.. No now I think it's a Colombian accent-
"Is this the girl?" The supposed other man said, seeming not bothered by my presence at all.

I was squirming now, trying to get out of the ropes binding me. To my dismay, it only brought a steel, sharp object to my abdomen, warning me not to do that again. Whoever these men are, they aren't playing around, unfortunate for me.
I was paralysed where I stood practically; I was terrified that if I even moved an inch, I would be gutted and my intestines would be all over the floor, with no one to even miss or see me.
I struggled out a shaky voice, "are you just going to keep my here like God damn perverts or what? I haven't even seen your faces.." to which I earned a loosening to my blindfold which I then shook my head for it to drop to my shoulders.

I looked around, scanning every single thing in the room; how many guards, how many exits, any one way doors, stairs, weapons, who's armed, the nearest man to me, any women, anyone I recognised. Nothing just like always.

I was at the point where I think that if I had a shotgun, I would have put it in my mouth and pulled the trigger by now, but I don't, so now I have to fend for myself against 34 men, all armed, half with Silenced Lugers, and the other half with all different types of AK's must be some type of hierarchy going on within this room. Me at the lowest obviously..

I was able to get on my knees, due to the way the rope was tied around my ankles, and so I did. I closed my eyes and I could sense someone standing behind me, which I gave no shits to.
"FUCKING SHOOT ME ALREADY YOU FUCKING COWARDS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, heaving up and down by the end of it, my head just dangling there almost touching my thighs if it weren't for the rope and my wrists being bound to a wood pillar.

"Now sweetheart, why would I do that?" Said a man, with a recognisable voice if anything...
I couldn't even lift my head, nor talk as my voice was raw and my tears were trailing mascara all around my eyes and down my cheeks.
The man was squatted in front of me, I spotted a Rolex on his wrist as he was doing up his cuff links and he stunk out the room wish an aftershave that simply put me in heaven.
The ropes binding both my ankles and my wrists were cut simultaneously, forcing me head first into the man's lap. There, I could see his trousers, a dark blue colour with a black belt slung around it.
"Woah there darling, are you trying to give me head already?" He said seductively, his hand reaching down to my face, and bringing them up to meet his eyes whilst my torso still laid in his lap comfortably.

All I could do was admire his beauty. His eyes were a sharp, juniper colour, and the tendrils of his dirty blonde hair defined his jawline even more. He was like a Greek god, and he sounded like one too with his velvety voice that melted my heart instantly.

I could honestly see myself marrying this hunk of a man. Sure Michael has the personality, but this man's looks are just-
"Stuck admiring me, Doll." He whispered and then one of the men out of the other 34, took the butt of his gun, and hit it on the back of my head, causing my eyes to loll back in my head, my whole body weight now in the strong hands of the anonymous, handsome man.

For, what, the 100th time? I passed out again from the damage done by the butt of the Luger. God, how did I ever think that I would escape or that Michaels and Sonny would come for me and save me from the grasps of these horrible men.

But I mean, now, I don't want them to save me from this devilish man. He could be Lucifer Hes that charming and seductive, just like my job in the Mafia.

A/n Thank you guys for the support and I'm going to try updating way more, I apologise for taking a break without warning; it was because of Homework and the stress of high school in general haha..