The so called 'meeting'

The dress that I chose, 3 hours later, only leaving another 2 hours until the meeting is this:

It's meant to match with my brothers suits, all creme with navy blue dress shirts and shoes. Although I'm kind of excited about going to witness this arrangement, I'm also excited to see the Corleone family, IN PERSON.

I have only ever heard rumours about them, about Vito, Sonny, Fredo, Connie and that other brother that I can never remember the name of, it's not like he's the important one anyway.
My brothers have all met them before, but it was not on the best terms, about a war breaking out in Italy, between Mafias, obviously my family was involved in it as my father is Italian yet my mother is Spanish.

Two hours later

Two hours soon passed, feeling like not even 10 minutes, I was ready to get into the car with my brothers, Mama and Papa in the car behind us. The trip was quiet, my brothers were constantly looking between me and the road either side of us, sending me reassuring looks that somehow they knew I needed. It wasn't everyday we just waltz into the hands of the Corleone Family.
Speaking of, we arrived after being in the car for virtually no time at all. I was the last to get out of the car, Enzo greeting Vito and his wife just inside the gates of the courtyard. I cant lie, they look like normal people.

One thing I can say, is how luxurious the house is, I was walking around with my mouth wide open in awe when I stumbled next to my brothers, also shaking Vito hand.

'Ah, and this must be Giovanni's beautiful daughter that everyone must be talking about, you know, I must introduce you to my youngest son, I think you two will get along, quiet and wanting nothing to do with business.'  Vito says, his voice breaking at almost every syllable.
It cant be long now until he and his wife dies, leaving Sonny to become to Godfather.

'Oh haha, it's wonderful to meet-' I started

'Why don't we go inside and start sorting out business eh?' Mama says, pursing her lips and standing up straighter than usual. This really means a lot to her..

Vito and Carmela lead us to the dinning room where dinner was already prepared and cooked, prior to us arriving, it all looked so utterly delicious.
We all took a seat in the dinning room, only Vito, Carmela, my brothers, my mama and papa, and me, not one of his children in sight.

'If you're looking for my children, they will be Down in a minute don't you worry' Carmela says as she smirks at me in a teasing way. These people really think that I'm going to get along with and like this other son that I have never even heard about.
I was looking around the room, fidgeting with the waist stitches of my expensive dress, until I heard steps creaking down the hall way, the rest of the Corleone's were coming down to witness this deal about to be made.