Lust

Michaels bedroom was lavish to say the least, silk sheets, dark red walls, navy blue decorations, it was a dark room in general, Something a villain would sleep in. I couldn't help it, I jumped onto his bed, back first, it was just too comfortable. Michael went from being next to me, picking out towels in his private bathroom, to clambering onto the bed, where his face is just over mine, his body connecting with mine perfectly.
He stroked my face, caressing my cheek, I could stay like this forever, just gazing into one another's eyes. That was until Sonny came in.
'Santino, levati dal cazzo di qui!' Michael shouted, obviously annoyed.
He climbed off of me, his soft skin sliding towards my hand, when he then led me to this beautiful, pink room. I'm guessing this is his sisters room, ugh what's her name again...
'This is Connies room, dig through that draw over there, find a bikini that you like. A bikini.' a lust filled remark towards the end.

I opened the draw, sat with my knees in front of me, sat on my feet. I was gathering bunches in my hands, until I found the perfect bikini, it was a magnificent red and white two piece, with the most comfortable fabric I had ever felt in my life. I was looking at it, just sat there silently in awe, until someone behind me coughed. I looked back, completely forgetting that Michael was waiting for me, watching me like an eagle.
'Im sorry, I'm sorry.' I apologised quickly before scampering back to Michael's private bathroom, almost as big as my whole bedroom back at my manor.

                   ^The bikini |I quickly got changed into the bikini, and I came out of the bathroom to find him waiting in the corridor, talking to Sonny

                   ^
The bikini |
I quickly got changed into the bikini, and I came out of the bathroom to find him waiting in the corridor, talking to Sonny. As if they were both in a daze, as soon as I stepped out of his bedroom, their eyes snapped onto me.
'Wow you're girl is really fine!' Sonny shouts, quickly trotting down the stairs laughing, still with the cigar mounted on his lip.
Michael held his arm out, motioning for me to take it, which I did. Going past the dinning room where I could still hear unintelligible murmuring, we arrived in the garden, tomato trees and all sorts of flowers and plants everywhere, I can imagine this place looking fantastic in the daytime when it's sunny.

'Are you not going to swim Michael?' I giggled, knowing my parents, they would want me to marry a Corleone, they didn't have to say anything, as soon as we arrived I could tell that they needed me to make peace between the two families by marrying one of them. I might as well treat him like he has a chance, after all he is unlike any of the suitors I have had before...
'Haha, no.. unless you want me to Doll?' Michael shoots back in the most flirtatious voice he could put on, it was almost painful watching him. His voice ran shivers down my spine, the good kind. Whenever he said my name, it drew me to him even more, even when he said Doll, Hell I could marry this man right now.

Just as I was getting into the pool, holding Michaels hand who was next to the pool at the very edge, my Mother came outside, a smile on her face.
'Okay Adella we have to go now, I'm afraid you must kiss your prince goodbye now.' She says with a plastered grin on her face as she hurried back inside, folding her cardigan tighter around her chest.
I was lost for words, and clearly so was Michael, he motioned for me to grab his other hand, and he swiftly picked my up out of the pool, pulling me into a stance where our chests were touching one another.
'You know, I should go now, they are all waiting for us at the gates..' I say, walking away from him, completely leaving him empty.

I arrived at the gates, all of us back here again, Michael joining us around 2 minutes later. Just as we were saying our good byes, Vito announces 'you are all invited to the wedding, we will see you tomorrow at 1 PM, if it doesn't interfere with any of your plans of course.'
'I will hopefully see you there then amore.' Michael says just into my ear so that no one else could hear; his hot breath fanning my neck. He pulls away and smirks, turning around and heading back to the house, Sonny and Fredo not far behind him.
I head into the car with my brothers, and Vito and Carmela wave us goodbye, seeing us out. The car journey was silent, not a word spoken, not a thing said. My brothers weren't even looking at me, they were all just staring down at their laps, I looked at Enzos hands and they were shaking. This was unlike ANY of my brothers, they are brave, and cold-hearted, Alvaro is the only one that's actually likes me though, he's my only sibling that actually cares about me, including my sister.

I got home and I immediately ran up to my room, putting my slippers on and pyjamas, then falling onto my cotton sheets, hand sewn by the Tattaglia family, one of our closest allies. I lay on my bed, still and soundlessly. I couldn't sleep even if I tried, I simply couldn't get him out of my mind. He's so dreamy, he's so handsome, he's so sweet, he's so cunning, he's so romantic, he's so quiet. I wouldn't even mind marrying this man in the future, I mean at least I can see him again tomorrow at Connie's wedding, I never really thought about going to that wedding until now.
I hope to see him again after that too, what am I even thinking. I will just get close to him because it's obvious that my parents want me to marry into the strongest family in New York. I don't really love him I assure myself, eventually falling into a deep slumber.