Izuku's Origin's

Life isn't fair.

Those who were born with power are able to be accepted in our society.

But those who don't fit the requirements of what everyone has to go through must be trampled upon.

Those who were born weak were forced to serve the strongest.

Those who were born with a dangerous quirk were to be feared and used as a weapon of destruction

Those who were born with higher power abuse those that are weaker than them or have to abandon the people that care about them.

Those who have don't have power, are either to be trampled on for higher power to walk towards a perfect life or they are to be killed.

How do I know this, all of this happened to me and my children.

This is the story of how I became the world's feared assassin but became a caretaker for the world's next generation of humans.

I am . . .

Izuku Midoriya ... Shadow walker.

Everything started out in one day.

Kacchan and his lackeys were still beating me to a pulp after school, he heard that I still wanted to be a hero even after he and his lackeys gave me a "Lesson" on how I will never be a hero. I never fought back since I never had a quirk. After I told him this, that's where all hell broke loose. He kept telling me over and over, "You'll never be a hero you worthless piece of shit!!"

This had been going on for many years since I was four and now I am 11. My mother tried to help me but I didn't want to cause a problem towards others and I know that no one would help a quirkless person like me.

I was still being beaten by my friend and his lackeys for an hour when it was time for them to leave. While I was stumbling to get up I heard my childhood friend talk to me. "You know if you want to be a hero so badly there might be another way," Kacchan said. I immediately looked at him with hope in my eyes. "Just pray that you will be born with a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof of the building Haha," Kacchan spoke, immediately it broke my heart and I was brought to tears to hear this from my friend. Now my ex-friend. As he walked away, I was looking down on the floor, I was broken, to hear something so cruel can come out of his mouth. He didn't care about me no, he hated me enough to tell me to kill myself.

After my beating, I was walking home. Looking at my burnt notebook, hoping, waiting, wishing for a miracle. I was in the middle of my thoughts when I traveled through a tunnel when I heard a faint muffled sound coming from behind me. I look over to see something I never thought I would be seeing. A villain. It looked disgusting, green sludge was all over its body with only its teeth and eyes sticking out. "Finally a nice meat shield," he said with glee. He lunged towards me as I was trying to get away. He then grabbed me and covered my entire body in sludge trying to force himself on me (Don't you dare even think about it).

I was gasping for air hoping a hero or someone would come and help me, but I knew it was pointless who would want to save someone like me. I then stopped moving, I gave up. My entire life I wanted to be strong, I wanted to be someone people would look up to. I was wrong, I was destined to die in order for someone else to be stronger. I almost died when I heard a voice.

"Detroit Smash!!"

I must have been passed out because when I woke up, I saw All Might, the frecking All Might lightly tapping of my face. I woke up in shock, All might, my hero was in front of me, I have to get his autograph. I looked around desperately for my notebook to find it a few feet away from me. I grabbed it and when I was looking through it to find a space, I found his signature on my notebook. I got up and bowed multiple times promising that it would be a family treasure. "Well, I gotta go and deliver this to the police station, see ya-" All Might was talking before I yelled, "Wait!" He looked at me and for a minute I spoke, "I want to ask you... Is it possible for someone to be a hero even without a quirk?!" I asked. He looked at me shocked. I looked at him with hope.