*

Lorelei had stationed herself in a way restaurant, something what did not surprise Andromeda.

"You can take her in if you want, but if I see something coming, you will get a sandstorm that will blow her away."

"I appreciate your concern, Andromeda," Sif said. "But I have my orders. Odin wants her unharmed back in Asguard."

"Not if she brings your safety in danger."

"Should I be offended?"

"No. You should be happy I am concerned about you."

Coulson and May, who were in the same car as Sif and Andromeda, looked at each other for a second. Even in her god form, she was so... Sanchez.

A few minutes later, they had arrived at the way restaurant. Some cops were already waiting on them.

Andromeda said nothing.

"Lorelei's taste runs through palaces, castles. This is far more humble then her usual above."

"What draw her wasn't the place. It was the manpower," Ward said.

The cops came into their direction. The corners of Andromeda her lips curled into a soft smile.

"How many man does she have in there?" Coulson asked. "Have you seen the suspect?"

"Yes, we have," one of the cops replied. "And she's beautiful."

The cops started to fire, but none of the bullets reached its target. All bullets banged against an invisible forcefield.

"You know, Sif. I thought it would be fun, catching that bitch. But honestly... It's kinda boring."

"You can be next when I'm done with her, Andromeda," Sif growled. Andromeda grinned.

"You are able to shoot from this side of the forcefield," Andromeda shouted to Ward and Coulson. Within seconds, they had taken the cops out with ICERs.

"Men, stay outside!" Coulson yelled. "Let Sif take Lorelei! Ward, Andromeda, surround the back."

Sif went inside the restaurant, while Ward and Andromeda went to the back.

"You know, pointing a gun around every corner isn't necessary," Andromeda sighed to Ward.

"It's protocol. You don't know if a friend or a foe is waiting around it."

Without even looking at him, she broke the neck of the man behind the fuel pump. Ward looked at her.

"Did you just-"

"I broke someone his neck. So what?"

"You just killed an innocent man."

"He wasn't innocent. You're having any handcuffs?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Cuff him."

"What?"

Andromeda sighed.

"My god, why are you people from Midguard always asking so much? Handcuff him!"

While Ward handcuffed the man, something special happend. He opened his eyes again, like he had been asleep for a while.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Andromeda grinned.

At the same time, Lorelei was looking at them from the roof of the restaurant. Andromeda broke the neck of Rooster again, and with a move of her fingers, Ward was frozen. Frozen in time.

"Well well well... Midguard is a place filled with fun, isn't it?"

Lorelei jumped from the roof.

"Oh shut your mouth, Andromeda. I know you hate me. You hate me because my control about men is stronger then yours will ever be."

"I agree with all of that," she responded. "But for now, I'm not here as your enemy. You are highly aware that you would have been dead by now if I wanted you to. But that is not meant to be. We are having exactly five minutes before the agents and Sif come around, so I want you to listen very good to what I have to say. This man here," she said, pointing at Ward, "has a dirty little secret that isn't meant to reach the light yet. But you can have him."

Lorelei said nothing for a while. She narrowed her eyes.

"Oh I see. Usually, I would have said that this is not you... That this is too easy. But know I see it. He is going to hurt people you care about in the future. Oh, I see."

"Very well then."

Andromeda unfroze Ward, and Lorelei and he were gone within seconds.