𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Start from the beginning

"Hm..?" Armaan thought she was deaf until she finally responded back to him. "Dadu's doctor is coming for his monthly medical report and dadu hates him. I have a meeting when the doctor is coming. So..." Armaan couldn't finish his words as he had never asked anyone to do something for him. And it was even more hard because it was Nandini who he had to ask.

Nandini just looked at him, gesturing him to finish his sentence. Armaan couldn't though. He sighed and just shook his head. "Never mind." Armaan left the room, leaving Nandini confused. She simply shrugged her shoulders and started doing what she was doing, thinking about Armaan and how he had called her by her name.

• • • • •

Nandini came downstairs to the living room and was surprised to find Armaan still here. He was talking to Vanraj about something. "Isn't he getting late?" Nandini ignored her urge to ask him and was about to leave them alone, but was stopped by Vanraj.

"Nandini." Nandini turned around towards Vanraj and walked up to him, ignoring Armaan's gaze. "Ji?" Vanraj huffed at Armaan while Armaan gave Vanraj an annoyed look. "Nandini, tell him to leave. He is always after me." Nandini looked at Armaan with a questioning gaze but Armaan just looked around with a pissed off expression.

"What happened?" Nandini had no clue on what was going on at the minute. "He's telling me that stupid doctor is coming over and I shouldn't create a fuss like last time. Just tell him to go away and take his dumb doctor along. I don't even know why he comes when he doesn't even know how to do his job properly." Nandini now understood what Armaan had wanted to say in the room. He had wanted Nandini to make dadu agree.

She looked up at Armaan with a smirk and Armaan knew what she was thinking. He just rolled his eyes at her and gestured her to make dadu agree. Sighing, Nandini did so as she knew it was important. She could tease him later. "He isn't lying dadu. The doctor won't take long either, he'll just take a few minutes. He'll take your report and leave." Armaan looked at Vanraj, hoping he had agreed but Vanraj was one stubborn man. "But he doesn't even do his job properly. He just prescribes me with a million medicines and tells Armaan about how I don't take care of my health, when I do!"

Nandini controlled herself from laughing at Vanraj's words as she saw how serious Armaan looked. "Let's do this. I'll be there with you throughout the time the doctor comes. The doctor won't tell him but will tell me. Okay?" Nandini wanted Vanraj to agree so Armaan could leave already. "No. You are worse then him. Armaan, do you know how strict your wife is!?" Armaan was now intruded to listen to him. What did Nandini do?

"She has made me go on a diet and makes me eat the healthy stuff she makes. It is good but it isn't good as some sweet hot jalebis. And she also gives me medicine right on time. I don't know what to do with this couple." Nandini looked around the room, hiding from Armaan's thick gaze. Armaan just stared at her amused. He never expected Nandini to take care of Vanraj in such a great manner. She took care of him better then he ever had.

"Dadu please. I'm getting late. Just let the doctor come and do his work. I swear I won't say anything to you." "And if the doctor decides to tell on you, you can hit him with your walking stick. And plus, dadi will think you are a darpok and will make fun of you when you meet her. We don't want that, do we?" Nandini held Vanraj's hands and told him. This made Vanraj rethink about everything.

Armaan and Nandini looked at him, waiting for his answer. "Ok, fine. You both win. I won't say anything to the doctor and will correspond with him." Nandini smiled widely at Vanraj while Armaan was relieved.