Chapter 1 | New student

Suber POV:

I was just sitting in class a casual day as every day just as the teacher announced that there was coming a new student on Wednesday, she said it's a boy.
We didn't get told what his name was she had just announced and said "you'll get to know his name when he gets here" and then she had left the classroom and we kept working with our math.
Math is so boring but I'm good at it and we have a test on the upcoming Tuesday, the new student would JUST miss it, jealous.
But I know the test will be easy since it's about precent and that's easy according to me.
I did NOT wanna fail cause I'd probably cleft whopped by my mum then I don't want that at the moment.
But my mum was gonna help me study on Sunday since they had told me to study I've the weekend, which I have NOT wanted so we made a deal to do it on Sunday and when i get home.
I was pretty excited about the new classmate getting here actually, someone recently left us and had moved to London,England and we hadn't gotten a new student since a while back actually so I'm guessing everyone was so retry excited, except the "emo" kids in our class,Alec,Cairo and Ronja. They don't like anyone but people seem to like Cairo but she never likes them back, so they are probably not so excited about a new student.

Cairo pov:

"A new student?!" I whispered to Ronja and Alec, "Yeha for real, how boring" Ronja had replied, Alec answered her laughing "Yeha Yeha someone to laugh at hopefully"

Suber pov:

I later on went to sleep thinking about how the new student could be.

—-
Short chapter to begin with, it'll definitely get better, it's not my first time writing here I had some old Harry Potter stuff on other account's awhile ago..we don't talk about that.