16.

It started around some the point when she had started to tell Hope about Caroline's mom busting them for a prank on town's square, drunk at 3 am, did she feel the constricting feeling in her throat.
Coughing, she stood up trying to take a breath only to find out that she could not.
"Elena. You're dessicating."whispered Camille, looking alarmed as she noticed her reflection on the glass panel.
She was indeed starting to turn grey around her neck, which could only mean one thing.
"I need to-"she gasped trying to suck in a breath as she curled her hand in order to resist the dry feeling inside her.
She hadn't felt like this ever. This burning feeling inside her, as if someone was trying to claw her from the insides.
"Vincent. Can't you do something?"said Camille, looking worried at her, soothing her back as she felt something wet on her face.
It was blood, she noticed on her fingers.
She was dying, which meant they were too.
"It's the nature's actions. Even the powerful ones fail in front of it,"said Vincent as she felt a sudden rush of breathing and puffed in air and out.
"What the fuck was that?"she cursed, wiping her face as Vincent shushed her.
"Language!"
She rushed towards the front door only to be stopped by an invisible barrier as she let out a frustrated growl.
"Can you take this off for me?"she said, turning to Vincent as he observed the bracelet for a moment before shaking his head.
"That's a different type of magic. And even if I could, I don't really think I can. Only the person who has put this can take it off."he answered as she nodded in defeat, before sitting back in front of Hope.
"Klaus, I presume,"said Camille, pouring a shot of whiskey for each of them, as Elena shook her head. Vincent left the two of them, muttering something about witches and regents.
"Klaus isn't that selfless and evil."
"So it was Kol, then."concluded Camille as Elena nursed her glass, brushing away the small frown on Hope's face.
"So. How did it start between you two?"she asked curiously, as Elena turned to face her, at her keen interest.
"Sorry. Ba-"
"Bartender with a grad degree in psychology. Total cliché. Yeah. I remember."shrugged Elena, as it was Camille who looked at her now with keen interest.
"I remember telling this to Elijah. And never you,"said Camille.
"Well. Elijah told me,"she shrugged, pouring another shot, as Camille asked again.
"And he said this? Word to word?"repeated Camille as Elena fessed up.
"Fine. I may or may not have looked into Elijah's mind once,"answered Elena as Camille frowned.
"You can do that? I know that witches can, but I didn't know that vampires could do that too. And to Originals too, that is."commented Camille. 
"It was a......moment, we had,"said Elena looking guilty as Camille looked at her.
"I'm not proud of it."sighed Elena.
"So, you and Kol huh? You guys don't seem, I don't know what to say....you're very different."said Camille, struggling to come up with a description.
"That's alright. This is what everyone said when they came to know about me and Kol sleeping together."sighed Elena, leaning against the counter, shaking the bracelet on her hand.
"That's how it started? Just sleeping with an Original?"laughed Camille.
"Well no. He might be the wildest but he has manners. Don't tell him I said that, apparently he has a reputation to maintain,"snorted Elena.
"It started with a ball his family held in our town. I'll show you,"prompted Elena, putting forward her right hand as Camille looked surprised.
"You are going to show me your thoughts?"
"It's fine. My life has been at other's display forever anyways. I won't mind,"said Elena, as Camille still looked like she was contemplating.
"It's fine, trust me. Think of it as a break from Klaus's boring monologue and ranting. My life was much more fun and adventurous than the big bad wolf anyways,"shrugged Elena, as Camille joined their hands together and closed her eyes, as Elena stared at Hope, her mind rifling through her memories until she reached the one at the evening of Mikaelsons' family ball.

This all looks so....murmured Camille in her mind as Elena smiled.
Like a fairytale. Trust me, parts of it are from any.
You look pretty.
Yeah, he has a fine taste, it seems.
Kol gave you the dress?
No. He did not really, but it was later that I came to know that he had compelled the saleswoman into selling me that.
Those the famous Salvatore brothers?
Hmm hmm.
Wow. They sure were lookers.