drunken

ㄨ3rd POVㄨ

I'm writing in 3rd POV bc there's smut in this chapter :)

***

Loud music playing. Red solo cups in their hand. Cigarette in the other. Smell of alcohol, sweat, and vomit surrounding every person inside the house. Nick, Time, Duck, and Rex all sit on the kitchen island, drunk as hell. If you were to look at us anywhere, really you would call the cops. Surprisingly, they weren't called yet. 

"Okay, okay," said Time, "Nick, truth or dare?" She asked. A smile grew on Nicks face.

"Dare" He said cheerfully. Time smirked devilishly and looked at Duck.

"7 minutes in heaven" She said. 

"You're basic..." Nick said, "But sure" He smirked at Duck. 

The four got up and walked to an empty guest room. The only thing in it was a bed and a drawer chest. Nick and Duck entered an empty walk-in closet. They hear giggles and footsteps leaving the room. Nick chuckles a little and looks at the smaller boy in front of him, blushing. 

"What's wrong cutie?" 

Duck blushes harder at the nickname. Nick smirks and takes a step closer to him. He put's Ducks chin between his thumb and index.

"You're beautiful you know?" He slips a hand under Duck's shirt. His blonde hair slightly covering his eye's, though you can still see the mischief in them. Duck looks into Nicks unique eyes, to his sharp jawline, to his lips. 

"What are you looking at?" Nick smirks, a blush creeping up to his face. Duck looks back to his eyes. Nick takes a step closer, pinning duck to the closet wall. Causing friction to both of their dicks. 

"Tell me something," Duck starts, "What do you think of me" he says looking at Nicks lips. The taller male smirks and closes the gap between them. Pulling apart to breathe and reconnecting. Soon evolving into a heated make out session. Hands on a small waist, arms wrapped around a neck, bodies pressed together. They already feel each other's hard dicks. Nick pulls the both of them out of the closet and put's Duck on the bed. Continuing their make out session, Duck moans and pulls away. Allowing Nick to suck on his neck.

"N-Nick" Duck moans out, "Please"

"Please what baby?" 

Duck can feel the smirk growing on Nicks lips as he continues to suck it. Already having a dark spot. Nick gets up and takes Duck's shirt off. He licks his lips at the view and leaves a trail of hickeys all over the boy's porcelain skin. The brunette moans at the touch.

"Nick, fuck me" He says in what was almost a whisper. Nick almost missed it.

Nick himself took his shirt off and continued kissing Ducks kiss-swollen lips. As he was, he unbuckled Ducks belt and unbuttoned his jeans. Separating so he can pull his jeans and boxers down, revealing a hard 7-inch dick. Nick kneels and lines his mouth to Ducks dick. He looks at Duck for consent. The smaller nods and Nick start's sucking the tip. 

"Mghmn~" He moans. Nick then gets deeper and deeper until he takes Duck's entire length. Bobbing his head fast, moaning every so often so the vibrations run up Ducks spine. 

"C-close..." He says. Nick takes his dick out of his mouth with a pop and unbuckles his own pants and slips it off, along with his boxers. 

Duck's eyes go wide when he sees Nicks length. He gets the lube and puts it on his dick. The taller male turns Duck around and lines his dick up to his ass.

"Ready?" Nick asks. Duck nods his head desperately. Nick slowly pushes in and out, letting Duck to get used to the size. He pushes his ass back, signaling he wants it faster. Nick goes a little faster while looking for the boy's prostate. Duck lets out a loud moan meaning his prostate is found. Nick goes faster and faster, hitting it every time. Duck being a moaning mess under him, Nick also groaning. Duck lets out a loud moan and cums on Nicks' stomach. Soon, Nick cums inside of Duck too. He gets on the bed with Duck.

"Goodnight" Nick smiles. The two drift to sleep.